Tsunade !!

Welcome back to the third chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"GET OUT OF HERE MONSTER" Yelled a shopkeeper as he pushed a young blonde boy over onto the floor immediately groups of people crowded the area and stared at the boy with hatred.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED, HERE HAVE IT JUST DON'T EVER COME BACK" The same shopkeeper yelled throwing a fox mask at the boy.

The young blonde haired boy with blue eyes stood up and looked across the crowd and noticed the stares of hatred he was receiving.

"Just what...ARE YOU STARING AT" He shouted pushing his way past the crowd while tears fell from his eyes as he clutched onto his fox mask as hard as he could.

Why was everyone so angry at him sure he did some pranks...but it was more than that people he had never even met before glared at him, first his teacher glared at him and paid no attention at all to his presence and even encouraged the other children In the academy to make fun of him.

Running into his apartment the young boy sat on his bed and pulled his knees up to his chest while wrapping his arms around them, as the moon lit up his room.

Nimato Uzumaki the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi sat on his bed and cried over his treatment from the villagers.

The young boy had blonde spiky hair clear blue eyes and three whisker marks on each cheek he wore a black top and orange shorts.

The only people who were ever nice to him were Ichiraku, his daughter Ayame, Hokage-Jiji and surprisingly a weasel masked anbu, he could tell she was a girl and sometimes she would of asked him if he was alright or when they would do his shopping she would have made sure he would have enough food while most of the other anbu's got him the bare minimum.

However he had not seen that anbu for a while she had disappeared shortly after the Uchiha clan was massacred.

Another thing Nimato had always found strange was how he had always had enough money to buy what he wanted despite being overpriced for pretty much everything, however he just assumed that Hokage-Jiji gave it to him.

Looking out of his window Nimato could see mothers and fathers walking with their children while smiling, quickly sighing Nimato let more tears come out.

"Someone...please help me"

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto eye's snapped open and he sat up in the bed he was in, quickly standing up Naruto yawned as he stood at an impressive 5 foot 6 he was now 13 years old and had grown he was muscular and showed no baby fat his face was more defined losing its childish features his eyes had narrowed and sometimes he had thought he was staring at a reflection of his father when he looked into the mirror.

Quickly getting dressed Naruto put on his usual black anbu top and bottoms and his finger less gloves that had protective metal on the back, he also quickly wrapped up his arms so the seals he had placed on them where covered.

Naruto sighed as he heard the sound of a women's breathing in the bed he was just in she was a random women he had been speaking to at a bar as soon as she had saw him she had started flirting with Naruto straight away and judging by the man next to her he could only imagine that was her husband.

Rolling over slightly the women put her hand on where Naruto's pillow was...yep definitely the man's wife if the ring on her finger said anything.

He did feel slightly guilty now...but after looking for missing-nin and collecting their bounty Naruto had always found himself looking for a way to release all the stress he had in his body sometimes he would just drink until he passed out in one of the inn's rooms and sometimes he would just have sex with a women he found attractive.