End Of Naruto

Welcome back to the chapter number 39 of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"Are you sure about this?" Tsunade asked looking at Naruto as he prepared his bag, she was worried that he was rushing into this training since his body hadn't recovered yet granted the thick of it had healed dramatically but he still had bandages around his chest and arms also she was worried over something else as well.

"Yeah...it's now or never...I have to get stronger otherwise I'll lose everybody I care about" Naruto stated tightening the straps on his bag before throwing it over one shoulder and smiling towards the busty Sannin.

"You...know I can see it...I can see how much you truly remind me of your parents" Tsunade said while Naruto raised an eyebrow at her sudden change of topic.

"You're determination and drive to get stronger is the exact same as Minato and you're stubbornness and pride remind me of Kushina...I know you'll come back stronger and even more stubborn than before" Tsunade responded while Naruto stared at her for a few moments before smiling softly and place his hand on her cheek which she leaned in to.

"I will...I'll become strong enough to protect you all" Naruto said and before he knew it Tsunade had wrapped her arms around his torso bringing him into a hug.

"Just don't die...not before you've had the chance to actually live" Tsunade whispered into Naruto's ear pressing her body harder into him and from Naruto's experience with Tsunade he knew this was her sign of showing him she wanted him.

"We can't not hear" Naruto whispered and despite saying this, his hands had found themselves onto Tsunade's ass.

"Why?" Tsunade said kissing Naruto's neck and playing with the back of his hair.

"Because Izumi will be coming back soon" Naruto tried to reason, Izumi had went to collect supplies for the journey they would be going on however Tsunade didn't seem to care she wouldn't allow the Uchiha be the reason she was denied pleasure.

"Then we'll do it quickly...we won't be doing this again for a while so please just do this" Tsunade mumbled looking at Naruto and drawing her head closer to his until they met in a short kiss...however as their lips touched something in Naruto snapped and he grabbed Tsunade's ass lifting her off of her feet so she had to wrap her legs around his waist as his bag dropped to the floor.

Naruto kissed Tsunade passionately and she responded with just as much passion wrapping her arms around his neck while Naruto held her up.

Lemon Warning

"I knew you couldn't resist me" Tsunade purred kissing Naruto's jaw as he pinned her up against the wall groaning as his erected penis was confined in his pants.

"I'm going to miss this" Naruto said placing kisses all around Tsunade's neck and enjoying her moan his name. Tsunade gasped slightly as she felt Naruto's penis prod her through their clothing.

"You're hard" Tsunade stated as her hands traveled down Naruto's body until they found their way into his pants and she firmly grasped Naruto's penis giving it a few tugs making her pussy wet immediately.

"Well...what did you expect?" Naruto groaned as Tsunade played with his penis her fingers scraping his skin.

"I know...now get them off" Tsunade replied as Naruto let her down and before he could say anything she had pushed him onto the bed and pulled down his pants revealing his erected member for her to see.