Freedom

Welcome back to the chapter number 93 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Moments before with Nimato

Satsui gasped as Nimato's eyes turned red...they were the most evilest pair of eyes he had ever seen not to mention the entire air around Nimato had changed he could feel all that hated and malice being aimed towards him.

"What are you?" Satsui asked noticing those same red chakra tails he had noticed on Nimato earlier coming back, the first came, then the second, a third and slowly a fourth chakra tail grew out of Nimato...the tail itself wrapped around Yotogi's body and moved it away.

Satsui watched in horror as sections of Nimato's skin slowly peeled away leaving what looked like red skin underneath, as the eye peeled away a large plain white eye replaced it and almost immediately it narrowed before a large explosion blast of chakra flew from where Nimato had been standing and completely destroyed the surrounding area the blast of chakra had been so strong it had completely destroyed the door way leading into the room Naruto was in.

Satsui covered his eyes from the blast...he was slightly surprised that he hadn't been blasted away by the force of the chakra however he quickly snapped away from the thought as his eyes widened in fear...he could see it...whatever it was stood there in the smoke it's entire body was completely red and it's eyes were white however the most noticeable thing was the three giant red tails of chakra.

Noticing whatever this beast was looking away into the other room Satsui raised his katana and tried to bring it down on the beast, whatever this was he could tell was powerful he couldn't even sense chakra yet the chakra this thing was releasing felt like he was standing right in front of a furnace.

As the katana came down Satsui gasped when it hit...the blade completely snapped in half like a toothpick however the attack didn't seem to go unrecognized by the beast and it slowly turned to face Satsui.

Immediately Satsui felt a burning sensation around his waist looking down Satsui noticed another chakra tail wrapped around his waist...that meant there was four tails coming out of this beast and the reason he hadn't been blown away from the chakra burst was because this beast had stopped it from happening.

Watching the beast narrow its white eyes Satsui gasped as it opened its mouth the feeling of raw heat hit him in the face as the mouth of the beast felt like the very pits of hell.

In a second a large blast of flames came out of the beast's mouth and engulfed Satsui completely burning his skin away so the bones could be seen and then the bones turned to ash until there was nothing left.

The beast snarled slightly as it prepared to turn around however just as its head turned a fist made completely out of wood slammed into its face sending it flying across the room before it quickly stabbed all four of its tails into the floor stopping it from moving any further. The beast snapped its head towards the person who punched it and growled as it stared at Naruto.

Naruto stood there he was furious, his eyes where blazing with anger as he stared at the four tailed form of the Kyuubi just looking at it and feeling its chakra was enough to set him off in a rage...this was the beast that had killed his parents...this was the beast that fucked his life up, the rage he had against Madara was shared equally with the Kyuubi as if it wasn't for this creature things would have been a lot better.