Loss of a Sensei

Welcome back to the chapter number 163 of "Strings Of Destiny".

For all those wondering the look of Izumi's EMS, look at this chapter's photo.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Konohagakure No Sato

"Jiraiya-chan has died in battle" Nimato widened his eyes at the sound of an old toad stating his master was dead.

Currently he was stood in Tsunade's office with Sakura, Kakashi, Sai, Yamato and Tsunade herself, he had been called to Tsunade's office for an important briefing Kakashi had stated and to be honest ever since getting back to Konohagakure he had wanted to do nothing but stay in his apartment after the failure in retrieving Sasuke. When the team had gotten to where they could sense Sasuke's chakra he was nowhere to be seen all that was left was blood trails and ruins...again he had failed to bring his friend back.

"W-What did you say?" Nimato stuttered in disbelief there was no way he had heard that old toad right there was simply no way someone could defeat his master.

"Jiraiya-chan has fallen to the Akatsuki leader Pain" Fukasaku repeated in a sorrow tone while staring at Nimato the little green toad understood how much pain the student of Jiraiya-chan must have been going through.

"Before he died however he left a parting message in code as his throat had been crushed" Fukasaku stated throwing off his small cloak and showing everyone in the room his back which had something written on it in code.

The others in the room narrowed their eyes at the code since to each of them it made no sense. Tsunade herself bit her nail in frustration since the code made no sense to her and in the past she had always been able to read her teammate but even in his death he still left infuriating messages.

"Do you know what it means?" Tsunade questioned the elderly toad who just frowned.

"No...I was hoping Jiraiya-chan's pupil would have had an idea" Fukasaku responded looking towards Nimato who had his hair shadowing his eyes.

"Baa-chan...Did you let him go? Nimato wondered clenching his fist at the thought of another member of his family dying.

"...Yes" Tsunade answered it wasn't like she just let him go to his death Jiraiya had been determined to confront the Akatsuki leader due to how much he cared for both Naruto and Nimato.

"How could you let him do something as reckless as that you knew him better than anyone else" Nimato shouted at Tsunade angered at how easily she had just sent Jiraiya to his death.

"Nimato calm down" Kakashi said hoping to try calm Nimato as if he got to angry then he may accidentally start releasing some of the Kyuubi's chakra.

Nimato scoffed in annoyance before turning away ignoring the pleas from Sakura to stop he didn't care about talking to anyone at the moment he needed to get out of this room or he would explode with anger.

"If Ero-Sennin had been Hokage he would never have allowed you to do something so reckless" Nimato angrily said as he left the room ignoring the shouts from Sakura.

"I can tell that Nimato-chan cared about Jiraiya-chan a lot I can only hope he is the child of prophecy Jiraiya-chan spoke of" Fukasaku stated getting a nod from Tsunade who frowned in concern.

"The sage training you spoke of will have to be moved forwards we have no time to waste...I doubt the Akatsuki will leave us be now Jiraiya isn't here to protect Nimato" Tsunade reasoned and the thought of six equally strong individuals with the Rinnegan was not a friendly thought.