Bonding

Welcome back to the tenth chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Tsunade snaked her arms around Naruto's neck as they continued their passionate lip lock, their tongues wrestled each other fighting for dominance as they both desperately tried to taste one another's mouth.

Gaining the advantage Tsunade pushed Naruto onto the bed fully and straddled his waist while looking down with a small blush.

"That was amazing" Naruto said reaching his hand up and stroking Tsunade's face.

Tsunade smiled and closed her eyes at the feeling of Naruto's hand they were so soft and warm, opening her eyes Tsunade cupped Naruto's face and drew him into another passionate kiss.

For numerous minutes both Naruto and Tsunade laid there kissing one another desperately holding onto each other for comfort.

Tsunade pulled back slightly and let her forehead rest on Naruto's while their mouths where still connected by a line of saliva.

"That felt wrong" Tsunade said as she bit back a moan when she felt Naruto hardness prod her.

"Yeah...but it felt so good" Naruto stated as he stared into Tsunade's hazel eyes.

"Yeah...it did" Tsunade replied as she gave Naruto a lingering peck on the lips while she tugged on his top.

Getting the hint Naruto pushed Tsunade back a little so he could sit up and lifted his top off and threw it away letting Tsunade get a good look at his body.

"You have a great body Naruto" Tsunade said pushing him back down and raking her fingers over his chest before leaning down and placed kisses all over his chest, slowly she lowered her kisses until she reached his pants and shot Naruto a sexy smirk.

"These pants have to go" Tsunade said unzipping them and pulling them down before throwing them away leaving Naruto in only a pair of his boxer shorts.

"Oh...you're excited already" Tsunade noted as she saw Naruto's length bulging in his boxers.

"Well can you blame me...your unbelievably beautiful" Naruto said groaning slightly as he felt Tsunade's fingers graze his shaft.

"So you're a charmer as well I see" Tsunade said and to Naruto's surprise she leaned down and completely covered his covered penis with her mouth and sucked softly through the material.

"A-Ah...Tsunade" Naruto moaned out.

Tsunade smiled at Naruto even after all these years she still had it carefully pulling the last piece of clothing off Naruto, Tsunade gasped slightly when she saw his size clearly.

"Shizune was so right...you are big for your age" Tsunade said as she grasped Naruto's 7 inch dick in her hand and gave it an experimental tug forcing him to moan in pleasure.

Starting off with a slow stroke Tsunade cupped Naruto's balls in one hand while the other performed a twisting motion on his shaft.

"Oh that feels good" Naruto moaned in pleasure as the busty blonde gave him the best hand job he had ever experienced.

"Thank you...but you're about to feel even better" Tsunade said licking the underside of Naruto's penis before assaulting the head of his penis with little kisses.