Good-Bye

Welcome back to the twenty-fifth chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

2 Days later

Naruto groaned painfully as he opened his eyes he was surprised to see a white ceiling instead of a blue sky as he was certain he had been laying in the middle of a forest.

'Forest'

Naruto quickly sat up ignoring the extreme burning sensation in his body in doing so, placing both hands onto his head he quickly went back through everything in his head from his fight with Yagura all the way up to his confrontation with the masked man...no it was Uchiha Madara now.

"Ah, you're awake Mei-sama will be extremely delighted" A voice said causing Naruto to look at the source of the voice, it was a women she around her mid-twenties and she was wearing a white top and skirt and if the little red cross she had on her head wear was anything to go by Naruto would have guessed she was a nurse.

"M-Mei-sama?" Naruto mumbled out his voice was quiet due to being slightly dehydrated, however the nurse smiled before nodding.

"Yes she's been very worried about you and has been coming here every hour for the last two days" The nurse said with a happy tone.

"T-two days really?" Naruto said his eyes widening slightly.

"Yes" Another voice said making its way into the room while Naruto snapped his head towards the direction towards the voice.

"Mei" Naruto said with a small smile as he noticed Mei's appearance she was back in her original blue dress and surprisingly no injuries on her.

"Naruto-kun" Mei said with a smile walking towards Naruto while the nurse noticing the look on Mei's face quickly scarpered away closing the door.

Naruto watched Mei approach him and gulped slightly her one showing green eye stared at Naruto's with such intensity that he was slightly intimidated, however before he could say anything Mei quickly grabbed the back of Naruto's head and slammed her lips to his igniting possibly the most intense kiss Naruto had ever received, the kiss quickly escalated to the point where both Naruto's and Mei's tongue's where fighting for dominance and Mei had found herself lying on top of Naruto clutching to every part of his body.

However as Naruto felt Mei move on his body slightly he groaned in pain his body was still heavily damaged and even with his faster than normal healing rate he still wasn't healed one hundred percent.

Noticing Naruto's discomfort Mei pulled back slightly allowing her forehead to stay linked with Naruto's their noses where slightly brushing and between their lips was a trail of their saliva.

"Sorry" Mei apologized as she leaned in for a quick peck on Naruto's lips.

"It's alright I just need some time to heal" Naruto said smiling at her while Mei decided to settle her head on his neck placing small kisses and nips to his Adam's apple.

"Mei, where exactly are we?" Naruto asked wrapping his arms around the beautiful auburn haired women who was still relentlessly kissing Naruto's neck.

"Kirigakure" Mei mumbled completely uninterested in the conversation as she was showering Naruto with two days' worth of kisses.

"What!" Naruto exclaimed as getting ready to sit up however a glare from Mei told him otherwise.