Shizune Conquered

Welcome back to the fifth chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto sighed as he dropped down onto his bed; he had placed his katana next to his bed a habit he picked up on after he had been attacked by bandits when he was sleeping.

'The nerve of that woman, she's nothing like how Jiraiya-sensei described her to be' Naruto thought bitterly at the thought of the blonde haired women.

Naruto was brought out of his thoughts however when he heard the sound of someone knocking.

"Who is it?" Naruto asked angrily still angered at the words Tsunade said.

"Ah...I-It's me Naruto-kun...Shizune" Naruto raised an eyebrow he was certain the black haired women had followed Tsunade so why was she knocking on his door.

Picking himself up Naruto made his way over to the door and opened it to reveal Shizune standing there nervously.

"Not to be rude or anything...but what are you doing here" Naruto asked.

"Well I-I came here to apologize for Tsunade-sama" Shizune answered nervously while Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"You can save it, you shouldn't apologize for others" Naruto said closing the door.

However before door closed Shizune put her hand on it stopping it.

"I also came here to tell you why Tsunade-sama is like how she is...please listen" Shizune said desperately, Naruto raised an eyebrow at her pleading it was more like she needed someone to actually talk to then rather explain why her master was so cold hearted, sighing again Naruto opened the door fully.

"Come on in" Naruto said plainly, letting the black haired women in, however as she walked past he couldn't help but notice the shape of her body as she walked.

How her c cup breasts would bounce ever so slightly when she walked how her hips seemed to sway like a pendulum and how curvy her figure was.

Yep...should never leave a teenager with a copy of Icha Icha of course Naruto would blame his godfather if anyone asked him why he was perverted.

Naruto pulled up a chair as he watched Shizune sit on his bed, he could tell she was having a look around it was only normal after all however he wasn't expecting the surprised look she was giving him.

"What?" Naruto asked curiously while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing, it's just I can't remember you bringing this much stuff" Shizune asked scratching her head sheepishly.

Naruto shrugged as he looked over to what she was talking about he always unsealed some of his clothes and weapons when he was comfy enough to relax but he could see how it could be confusing since he never had a bag or anything.

"I never carry a bag on me it's understandable I usually just carry everything in storage seals" Naruto said calmly.

"Wow you must be really good at Fuinjutsu then" Shizune said with a smile, Naruto narrowed his eyes slightly he couldn't tell if she was trying to gather Intel on him or whether she was being just friendly and seeing how it was usually the former he was not going to take any chances.