Planning For War

Welcome back to the fifteenth chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The rain poured down heavily bouncing off every surface it impacted with there was no sign of anyone around except for one small boy in a bright orange top and bottoms his spiky blonde hair was flattened down due to the rain and in front of his eyes were a pair of goggles covering his eyes from the rain however if one were to look closely they would be able to see that there was water inside them.

He sat on a lonesome swing under one tree that was doing nothing to give him protection from the rain, in front of him was the Konoha ninja academy building.

"Why do I always fail" The boy muttered his blue eyes glancing around full of pain.

"Why does everyone hate me" He said again and got no answer, and after a couple of seconds buried his face into his hands and cried.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto quickly sat up from his bed sweat pouring down the side of his face, he could briefly hear the sound of knocking at his door.

'Another nightmare...' Naruto thought and put on a pair of black anbu bottoms before heading towards the door and greet whoever was there.

"Naruto-san, sorry to wake you but Mei-sama has asked for you" A young girl said she had blonde hair and green eyes, Naruto noticed that she had a Kirigakure headband on and tilted his head she seemed to be around 9 or 10 years old.

"Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes" Naruto said closing the door as the girl nodded her head and ran to towards the main building known as headquarters.

Going back into his room Naruto quickly got himself dressed and readied his equipment before heading out.

He could tell it was still early in the morning as there was only shinobi around as he made his way to the main building Naruto saw the little girl from earlier rush past him with a smile.

'So carefree, even in these times' Naruto thought knocking on the door of the headquarters.

Immediately the same man from yesterday with the giant sword appeared and glanced at Naruto.

"You must be Naruto, Mei-sama is waiting" Naruto nodded and walked past the man.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto knocked on the door and frowned when he heard multiple voices coming from inside and from the sound of things it was pretty heated.

"Come on in Naruto" Naruto opened the door as he heard Mei's voice he noticed there was a large oval table with several people around it with Mei being at the top.

"So this is the newcomer, how can you be so foolish and let anyone into the rebellion Mei he could be here to betray us" An elderly women said sneering at Naruto with several other older members nodding their heads while Naruto thought the urge to punch each of them.

"We don't really have many options the way we are now we'll be destroyed in the next year all of us, we have roughly 2000 shinobi who are fit to actually fight, Yagura has 5000 plus, and you expect us to just sit here hoping that things will just get better the fact is we need Naruto more than he needs us" Mei shouted Naruto was taken back slightly at her raised voice, he stood next to a few other shinobi in the room as he watched the scene.