Freedom

Welcome back to the chapter number 43 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Hours Later

Walking through the forests 'N' narrowed his eyes at an old abandoned building this was the place he had met Gato a year and a half ago now though it seemed he had moved locations however 'N' still walked into the abandoned building and scowled at the rooms he could remember the girls where in as they were forced to be slaves as he made it to the office 'N' narrowed his eyes at the small rotating chair behind the wooden desk.

'I must destroy this place' 'N' thought his eyes glowing blue and the whole building began to shake before exploding in a large ball of flame.

Walking out of the fiery inferno 'N' growled while channeling chakra to his feet and disappeared in an instant.

After an hour travel 'N' found himself staring at a large building that was completely towering over wave village...thinking about it this would have been the most logical place to check for Gato but perhaps unconsciously he wanted to destroy that old building before anything else.

Pushing open the door 'N' sighed at the security a couple of bandits really, walking towards them both of 'N's arms glowed white and three wind rings formed around his hand.

"Hey stop" One of the bandits shouted however instead of answering 'N' swiped out his arm and cleaved the bandit in half showering the room with blood.

"I don't consider myself a...nice guy so if you come towards me you'll see why" 'N' stated as ten more bandits stormed into the room and charged at him, sighing 'N' swiped his hand horizontally and immediately body parts started to fly around the room while a large rips appeared in the solid concrete wall behind them.

Continuing his stroll 'N' frowned as near the top floor there was a room were women where tied to a bed by a chains attached to their neck, slicing the head of the bandit that was guarding the floor 'N' grabbed the set of keys in the bandits pocket and threw them to a woman lying on the bed before nodding and walking on.

Narrowing his eyes at a large wooden door that was painted black and gold 'N' kicked it through smashing it against the wall immediately 'N' noticed the pictures of Gato all over the room...it was definitively his room. Walking over to the desk 'N' picked up the small book and read the contents his eyes growing wider and wider as he read on and like before his eyes glowed blue before a large explosion occurred engulfing the whole building in flames while 'N' dashed out of the fire.

With Team 7

Both Kakashi and Zabuza glared at each other, Kakashi was more worried that the Hyouten user would kill his two students however it was never going to be easy to beat an enemy like Zabuza so trying to finish this battle quickly could lead to some costly mistakes and that would be the end of everything.

"Say Kakashi where's that hooded bastard?" Zabuza asked gripping his sword while Kakashi narrowed his eyes.

"Who knows" Kakashi answered angering Zabuza causing the swordsman to charge at him. Kakashi pulled out a kunai and blocked a slice that would have cleaved him in half he buckled slightly at the force behind the attack.

"It's useless you know...your students are going to be killed by Haku and I'll get my vengeance on that bastard" Zabuza said pushing more onto his blade forcing Kakashi to roll backwards and plant his feet into Zabuza's midsection getting a grunt from the man as he slid backwards.