Rivals Face Off

Welcome back to the chapter number 157 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Izumi watched as her little brother Sasuke walked towards her he was wearing what seemed to be a white and brown cloak with a white bandage wrapped around his forehead to appear like a headband. She couldn't help but notice how tall he had gotten he was probably almost the same size as her now.

"So you've come..." Izumi stated as her brother activated his Sharingan his glare was like a raging fire.

"I have..." Sasuke replied back his hand twitched urging itself to reach towards his katana at his waist he wanted to cut Izumi down so badly.

"You still haven't gotten the same eyes as me yet" Izumi commented in a mocking tone as her Sharingan turned to her Mangekyo Sharingan form.

"You once asked me to return before you once I have the same eyes as you...but do you know what my eyes can see Izumi?" Sasuke asked his voice becoming darker.

"What's that?" Izumi wondered she could sense the malice coming from her brother.

"Your death" Sasuke shouted back throwing two kunai's at her which was easily dodged by Izumi as she jumped into the air using her feet to land on the ceiling of the room however her eyes quickly widened at the sight of Sasuke appearing right before her and he quickly stabbed her through the chest with his katana before they both fell to the floor, he quickly pinned her to the floor while grinning down at her.

Before he could celebrate though Sasuke narrowed his eyes as Izumi brought her two fingers up before pointing them towards a different place in the room making Sasuke's eyes widen slightly and he turned his head towards where she was pointing and to his surprise a smirking Izumi could be seen sat on the chair she had originally been on at the beginning.

"...So you never actually moved" Sasuke commented grasping the situation before sighing and throwing off his cloak revealing him to be in black sleeveless top and black bottoms.

"Did you really believe you could defeat me with your ocular abilities?" Izumi questioned crossing her leg while her arms were folded.

"Where's your Uchiha pride? I didn't think you were so weak you could only fight with your eyes" Sasuke taunted he knew he had no chance in defeating her with his Sharingan as hers was far more mature and experienced, he would have to rely on his actual combat skills and hope his physical strength would be enough to give him the advantage in this fight.

"Foolish little brother...in strength, speed, intelligence and ocular abilities I am stronger than you, trying to taunt me will only lead to your death" Izumi said standing up and walking slowly down a small number of steps.

Sasuke smirked as he noticed Izumi walking towards him despite how long it had been since he had seen his sister he knew exactly how to get on her nerves. Like him her blood must boil at someone calling her weak and he knew that.

"You can't kill me Izumi I'm much stronger than you are now" Sasuke stated running towards Izumi who in response also ran at him before they both clashed his katana meeting her kunai causing sparks to fly around them.

With Nimato

Nimato glared as he looked at the masked man in front of him, despite the man missing one arm he was still proving to be a difficult foe for any of them to fight his ability to make himself become intangible was a truly troublesome ability.