Monster

Welcome back to the chapter number 160 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Sasuke glared at his sister as he stared into her eyes the form of her Mangekyo Sharingan had been burned into his memory ever since she used it on him when she had murdered everyone in the clan she had used her Mangekyo Sharingan to show him how she had killed everyone.

"I'm going to make sure when I kill you to rip out those eyes you're so fond of" Sasuke sneered changing his fighting stance so his katana was touching the ground and his knees where bent however due to his anger his cursed seal was starting to appear and markings appeared all around his body.

"My Sasuke-chan you've become so much colder towards me" Izumi mocked narrowing her eyes at the markings that appeared on her little brother's face.

"Well let me heat things up a little then" Sasuke shouted sticking his katana into the ground before going through hand seals.

"Katon: Ryuka No Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)" Sasuke said blowing out a huge fire dragon towards Izumi which she was slightly impressed by the level of techniques her brother was showing.

"Amaterasu" Izumi said closing her right eye and immediately her left eye began to bleed before black flames appeared all around the massive flaming dragon killing it.

However Izumi widened her eyes as through the fire a katana that was engulfed in lightning flew towards her through the massive blaze in front of her Izumi was able to narrowly dodge the katana by tilting her head to the side so the katana flew past her and stuck into the chair Izumi had been sitting in previously.

Feeling something run down the left side of her cheek Izumi brought her hand up to her face and noticed a small cut the sword had been able to make which made her smirk slightly before reaching for a kunai in her pouch and in a blink of an eye she spun around while throwing the kunai.

The kunai soared through the air before piercing into the chair making the eyes of Sasuke widen since he had used the distraction of the fire and cut to retrieve his katana however Izumi had read his movements and now he had a kunai, that had it been aimed a few inches higher it would have rid him of his manhood.

Carefully standing up straight Sasuke gulped before gritting his teeth in anger she was playing with him not even taking him seriously.

"...Bitch" Sasuke muttered before trying to think of another plan to try and catch his sister off guard.

With Naruto

The sound of a large building could be heard collapsing as both Naruto and Kisame ran through the ground floor of it trading hits as they got close however each kick and each punch they threw caused aftershock after aftershock shaking the foundations of the buildings before they eventually collapsed.

Jumping into the center of the city Naruto narrowed his eyes before his arm became engulfed with fire, drawing his arm back Naruto watched as Kisame appeared from the massive cloud of dust the collapse of the building had caused.

"Stop running coward" Kisame shouted as he descended towards Naruto who gritted his teeth over being called a coward.

"Hiken (Fire Fist)" Naruto shouted launching his arm forward effectively punching Kisame in the chest and immediately a large pillar of fire erupted from Naruto's arm which completely surrounded Kisame however the heavy downpour of rain soon put the fire out leaving a completely unharmed Kisame.