Karma

Welcome back to the chapter number 67 of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Disbelief, fear and anger these where just a few of the emotions Naruto was feeling as he stared at the mirror in front of him. He could feel it this...disease was in his body and was slowly killing him...all this time he had, had it back when he was a child this disease had been in his body already...but why...why after everything he had sacrificed already was he still paying tolls, had he not given up enough already.

Perhaps this was karma after all after everything he had done all those cruel missions he had done and all those women he had slept with only to never see again. Perhaps he had earned this fate, he had no doubt now that Naoru was telling the truth about his death...but was there really no way to rebel against fate.

Standing there in the room he had spent with Tsunade Naruto clenched his fist in frustration this unexpected revelation had put a wrench in all his plans and he had even less time than he thought to protect Nimato from the Akatsuki.

Kisame...Pain...Madara they were all still out there willing to hurt everyone he cared about and he knew he wasn't strong enough to beat them all...not yet and he could feel it...his body would soon deteriorate making him weaker...it really was an impossible situation.

He wondered if this was how Izumi felt...knowing your death was coming and not being able to do anything about it. Did she feel the same incredible amount of despair he felt now? All the time...no hope...no future, there would be nothing left.

Sighing Naruto gave one last glance at the bed he had shared with Tsunade...another of his lovers had disappeared from his life...all he had left was Izumi...he could trust no one else now.

Disappearing Naruto left in a yellow flash leaving the room he had so many memories with Tsunade in and in a way he was leaving the Naruto who had spent that week with Tsunade in this room as the one who left was certainly not the same one.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto reappeared back in the cabin...immediately he noticed Izumi was missing. Becoming more alert Naruto began to look through the cabin to find any clues on where she could have gone.

Calming himself down Naruto went out of the cabin and as if on instinct walked, he had no idea where he was going all he knew was he was just...walking as if been lead by an invisible force.

Eventually he came across a large waterfall the sound of the crashing water roaring could be heard all around. Looking down from the ledge he was on Naruto's eyes widened at the scene in front of him.

Below him sitting on a rock with her feet dangling in the water was Izumi, she was only wearing her bra and panties while sitting there and Naruto found himself blushing. She looked beautiful...everything about her was beautiful.

Her long beautiful black hair which framed her face reminded him so much of Kurenai...in fact it had been that factor that had Naruto attracted to Kurenai in the first place. Izumi's face was also extremely beautiful her narrowed black eyes, her small nose and her beautiful lips that Naruto just wanted to kiss when he looked at them. Naruto knew just how beautiful Izumi was he had known the first moment he had met her and as she got older she got even more beautiful.