No more Secrets

Welcome back to the chapter number 182 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The group that was carrying Naruto walked quickly through Konoha the villagers had rushed towards the group and it wasn't long until they noticed Naruto and many began to demand answers however all they got in return was silence.

"Get ready...we may have to fight through this" Kakashi said to Nimato who frowned at the thought of fighting his fellow villagers.

"Hey, what's that traitor doing in the village?" One of the villagers shouted and the majority of the shinobi's escorting Naruto tried to ignore the shout.

"Kill him now!" Another villager shouted with many others agreeing with the suggestion.

"Let's ignore them for now...there's no arguing with them in this state" Tsunade stated making the others nod their head in agreement.

Making their way into the hospital a mass of villagers piled at the entrance however the entrance was soon blocked by a large number of shinobi's who stood firm at the villager's protests and threats.

"Tsunade-sama has said she will explain everything to us" One of the shinobi's stated hoping to kill the villager's rage.

"What needs explaining she just wants her lover back" One of the villager's argued back and the shinobi's standing at the entrance didn't dispute the argument as they had no argument themselves they just had faith Tsunade would have a good reason for doing what she did.

"That maybe so...but Tsunade-sama is going to explain everything to us...so in the meantime calm down and wait for her explanation after everything she's done for the village we can at least allow her an explanation" The shinobi argued back making some of the villager's look away in shame as they knew without Tsunade a lot of them would have died from Pain's attack.

Seeing the villager's back off the shinobi's relaxed slightly before they all began to look at each other wondering how long it would be before they got an explanation.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Tsunade stared at the unconscious form of Naruto as he slept peacefully in the hospital bed it was strange as she looked at his face she could see how much older he looked from when she had first met. To be honest he looked like a complete different person from that boy she had met all those years ago his face seemed more mature however Tsunade was curious as to how he got that scar over his eye.

"I knew you'd come back home...you reckless idiot" Tsunade said with a stray tear running down her cheek she was just so happy he was here in front of her that she couldn't believe it. Her love was finally in front of her.

Frowning at the thought of the villager's awaiting her explanation Tsunade pulled out two documents from her robe they were both signed with the Sandaime Hokage signature and on top of both documents the words 'Top Secret' could be seen. Tsunade had made sure to get these documents copied while she was Hokage since she knew if Naruto wanted to return to Konoha these pieces of paper would help him.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Outside of the newly built hospital Kiba, Hinata and Shino stood watching Konoha shinobi guard the entrance they were there to make sure nothing serious broke out.

"I can't believe they put us on guard what do we look like guard dogs?" Kiba whined with Akamaru barking in agreement while Hinata and Shino looked at each other wondering if they should say something however opted out of doing so.