Parting Ways !

Welcome back to the chapter number 66 of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Groaning in pain Naruto opened his eyes slightly his vision was a little blurred however he could vaguely make out the shape of someone hovering above him.

"You had me worried slightly there" Naruto could recognize Tsunade's voice however he was still struggling to come too.

"...Sorry" Naruto apologized struggling to sit up the pain in his ribs was immensely painful and his head felt light.

Looking to his side Naruto glanced at Tsunade and smiled she looked better than when he had seen her back on the battlefield, in fact she was smiling at him it was a smile much more real than he had seen from her in the past.

"What happened?" Naruto asked and Tsunade began to explain that before Naruto passed out Nimato had protected her from Kabuto and defeated him with the Rasengan. She also explained how Kabuto had almost killed Nimato and it was only after this she had been able to overcome her fear of blood.

Naruto had also been impressed to hear the three Sannin had went at it he had been even more surprised to hear Tsunade had been the one to dominate the battle.

"Hokage...of Konoha, huh?" Naruto said giving Tsunade a side glance and she smiled at him once again.

"I...know, I think I'm ready to start living again" Tsunade stated and Naruto smiled. Slowly both of their hands interlocked and Naruto pulled her down into a kiss.

Lemon Scene

Tsunade responded immediately by kissing Naruto back as she straddled him her youth had really upped her sex drive with Naruto.

Tsunade pulled back from the kiss and looked at Naruto's body he was bandaged but she could see his firm muscles underneath. Licking her lips she kissed his chest wanting the injuries he had been dealt by the Raikage to go.

Looking down to see his bulge Tsunade grinned before lowering her body all the way until she reached his pants.

"What are you planning?" Naruto asked knowing exactly what Tsunade but he always enjoyed Tsunade horny side.

"I'm going to suck you off" Tsunade answered bluntly and Naruto smiled when she removed his pants and boxer shorts revealing his erect penis.

"Oh...how are my babies?" Tsunade asked in a seductive way cupping Naruto's balls before pecking them with several kisses.

"They've missed your mouth" Naruto replied back and Tsunade grinned at him before unwrapping her top allowing her large breasts to pop out.

Wrapping her breasts around his penis Tsunade enjoyed how Naruto would thrust up making his dick pop out of her breast and prod her in the chin smothering her in pre-cum each time there was a connection.

"I'm going to miss this" Tsunade said suddenly as she continued to pump Naruto's penis with her breasts.

"Me too" Naruto agreed and they both made eye contact a brief understanding appearing in their eyes.

"You know you could come back to Konoha now...I mean I am the Hokage, I can pardon you for everything and tell everyone the truth" Tsunade said turning her head down so she could lick his penis flicking the head.