What Are You

Welcome back to chapter number 192 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Few Hours Later

Naruto Namikaze came down with a big smile on his face. He was really exited. Some people might think why the strongest shinobi in elemental nation was giggling and dancing like a academy fangirl. 

The reason was simple, today he was going to teach his son some ninja arts. He knew he needed to leave the village soon to find Izumi and finish Akatuski but before going he needed to make sure Hashirama was strong enough to protect himself till help arrived. Naruto knew as long as Tobi was alive, his family was not safe.

He was quite surprised when Tsunade told Hashirama was a sensor just like Mito Uzumaki who could even sense emotions of a person with enough concentration. His son was indeed very talented and if he could harvest Mukton (Wood Release), his son could become very powerful and with enough time and practice probably more stronger then himself.

"Tou-chan, you ready ?" came a familiar voice breaking Naruto from this thoughts.

He looked down and found Hashirama standing at the edge of the stair wearing a black shirt with Namikaze kanji printed on it and for bottoms a simple green shorts. But one thing which surprised Naruto was the face mask his son was wearing.

"Why are you wearing a face mask son ?" asked Naruto curiously.

"Uhmm.. I thought it looked cool and Kakashi-san san told me a shinobi always keeps his identity hidden for as long as possible." Answered Hashirama embarrassingly. He knew wearing a mask was not cool but he wanted to impress his father and thought he might like it. Guess he will need to prank Kakashi-san again as a revenge.

Naruto looked at his son. his silky blond hair were falling on his face and he had to admit his son really looked Handsome just like him. Naruto thanked god in thought for not making his son look like Minato. Don't get him wrong, Naruto loved his father, but even he knew Minato looked little girly.

"No its okay Hashirama, you look good. Now let's go" Said Naruto and with that he touched his son's shoulder and teleported away.

...................................

Naruto and Hasirama stood on the opposite sides of the training ground. Hashirama had a serious look in his eyes and Naruto was happy to see that his son was not a person who would take his training less seriously.

"Alright, Hashirama-chan now since your mother has taught you how to access your chakra, I'll teach you how to control it." instructed Naruto seriously

"Control my chakra?" asked Hashirama confusedly

"Yes, in order to perform any ninjutsu or genjutsu you need to first of all have a good control over your chakra. A jutsu is a combination of your physical and spiritual energy and they are executed through the application of hand seals. In order to do that I'll teach you chakra control exercises." explained Naruto briefly.

Hashirama gave a firm nod indicating he understood his father. He knew what he was getting was a great honor. Many people would give anything to get training from the strongest shinobi in all elemental nations, Hashirama knew even though his father wanted to train him from the bottom of his heart, he was Hokage's husband and was specifically devoting his time in training him which he could have used to help the village.