Stay

Welcome back to the chapter number 188 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The sound of laughter could be heard coming from a small newly built ramen stall, the source of the laughter was coming from a brown haired girl and her father who were listening to stories from Naruto about some of his adventures.

"After I made her punch herself she returned the favor and broke a number of my ribs she really didn't hold back she was so mad" Naruto said as he remembered when Tsunade had broken his ribs when he had been looking for her so she could become Hokage.

"Did she at least heal you up afterwards?" Ichiraku asked and Naruto nodded his head.

"Yeah but she wasn't exactly gentle when it came to patching me up" Naruto said he could still remember now Tsunade healing him she had made sure he would heal up but she had made sure to cause him as much physical pain as she could as payback for the humiliation.

Hashirama laughed as well as he heard stories about his mother and father he had never really been told anything about how his mother and father were like together. Hearing that his mother had been the one to beat up his father came to no surprise to Hashirama as he had seen his mother lose her temper with people all the time such as Nimato, Kakashi, Jiraiya and even Konohamaru.

"You deserved it treating a woman like Tsunade-sama like that" Ayame scoffed with no sympathy in her voice she felt like she needed to stick up for Tsunade here after all she knew if the man she loved did that to her she would do something much worse.

"It wasn't all fighting though was it?" Ichiraku said with a mischievous glint in his eyes and Naruto almost spat out all of the ramen that was currently in his mouth understanding the implications Ichiraku was making.

"T-Tou-san" Ayame stuttered blushing as she also caught wind at what her father was implying however she wouldn't deny the image of a naked Naruto and Tsunade together was quite hot in her mind.

"What's everyone talking about Tou-chan?" Hashirama asked pulling on Naruto's sleeve making Naruto's eyes widen for a moment he had forgotten Hashirama wasn't meant to be hearing these sorts of conversations.

"We are talking about how much your Kaa-chan loves your Tou-chan Hashirama-chan" Ayame said glaring at her father and Naruto giving them a look that told them both to shut up.

Hashirama took a few seconds to think about what Ayame was saying before brightening up and looking towards his father. Naruto seeing his son's look raised an eyebrow he wasn't quite sure he liked that look.

"So if Kaa-chan loves you...then that must mean you love Kaa-chan right Tou-chan?" Hashirama asked in an innocent voice which made Naruto frown slightly it was a question he had been avoiding for years now.

Naruto would admit...Tsunade was different to all the other women in his life it felt similar to how he felt about Izumi and Tsunade was very special to him she and him had a strange sort of relationship which couldn't exactly be categorized however he knew there was something there.

"Yes I do " As Hashirama looked to his father feeling happy receiving answer the sound of someone crashing into the floor outside of the ramen stall caught everyone's attention and for Naruto he left out a breath he had been holding.

Seconds later after the dust had disappeared from whatever had crashed into the floor Naruto saw Nimato standing up and brushing off the dirt on his clothes while mumbling something regarding Sakura-chan hitting him. It took Nimato a few seconds to realize where he was and when he made eye contact with Naruto he blinked slightly before pointing out an accusing finger.