Episode 4-Epilogue(final): Prepare for Adventure

Meanwhile at the Moonshine Dormitory, Rapunzel is sitting on the table, typing buttons from her monitor watch. Cassandra came out from the kitchen and whips her forehead till her eyes laid on her brunette friend. She strolls up to her and lays her hand on the table.

"Sup Raps. Calling for Varian?" She guessed.

"Yeah. I'm calling him for the info that we learned from this world we're in." Rapunzel told him.

"Ah cool." Cassandra replied. As soon as she taps the last digit, Rapunzel taps the red button from her monitor watch where a blue hologram of the young and adorkable friend with shaggy black hair with brown highlights and a teal streak.

"Oh! Cassie, Rapunzel, hey! I didn't expect you guys to call me. How's the investigation on sundrop and the moonstone so far?" Varian asked.

"Well...so far, Glory can transform her dagger into a sword through her sundrop flower tattoo and she has this unique magic called "Restore with a Kiss"." The brunette queen explained.

"Unique magic?" Varian asked creasing his brows with a puzzled look. Rapunzel and Cassandra nod. 

"Yeah. It's something one of Glory's friends told me and the others about." Cassandra told him.

"Really?..." Soon Varian bends over and rummages through his drawers until he stands up with a pen and notepad in his hands.

"So what does her "unique magic" do?" He asked as he pushed the tip of the pen.

"From what I heard from Glory, it's a combination of the healing incantation and mental healing where she goes up to one person, kissed them on the lips, pulls her lips away, and starts singing the incantation. But it only works when the person overblots with negative energy." Rapunzel informs.

"Wait, overblot?" His hand paused and stared at the brunette queen, curling his brows skeptical at her.

"It's a situation where wizards dealt with according to what Glory told us. If one person enveloped by so much energy, then that person will lose control over their emotions." Rapunzel explained. The young boy widened his blue eyes and flinched.

"What?! That sounds terrible! When did this happened?!" Varian shrieked. Rapunzel winced when he asked as she reminisced Jamil's dark mending eyes when he Overblot last week before shaking it off and glance back at her young friend.

"It happened at the Scarabia dormitory. Jamil was overwhelmed with negative energy that he Overblot himself with magic. Glory even said it happened four times now from Heartslabyul, Savanaclaw, Octavinelle, and Scarabia dormitory." She informed. His jaw slightly dropped and creased his brows with as his face mixed with shock and confusion before he gritted his teeth and furrows his brows together.

"You guys are in this "Night Raven College" place, right? Isn't the headmaster's job to prevent this from happening?" Varian asked. Rapunzel's face contorts as memories flashed from her mind of her, the gang, Glory, and Grim being held hostage by the students in Scarabia. She grimace from that horrid memory, reminded her of her horrible childhood.

"We tried to contact him, but he didn't respond." Rapunzel told him. This stunned the young inventor.

"What?! Why? W-What was he doing while this is going on?!" He shrieked.

"He was in a "business trip"." Rapunzel told him.

"And when she means by "business trip", she means that Crowley spend his entire week being a lazy bum." Cassandra explained. Varian sat silently with a deadpan look before he responds.

"...How on earth is he headmaster in this school?" He asked dryly.

"We asked ourselves the same questions..." Rapunzel sighed.