Episode 4-21: Octavinelle Reinforcement

STOP! Before we head straight to the new chapter of the Reincarnation of Mother Gothel, I like to show you guys three drawings of Glory that I drew today. Just a quick warning, these drawings will either make you have a nose bleed or cause a huge boner for you all, here it is. You've been warned.

***She's Quite a Gal! This is her costume for Halloween but I also have a second costume in mind, but I have to want you: this next one is gonna melt your face off and turn you on real quick! Here it is

***She's Quite a Gal! This is her costume for Halloween but I also have a second costume in mind, but I have to want you: this next one is gonna melt your face off and turn you on real quick! Here it is...***

***Stop in the name of the law! Officer Glory is out to fight crime and kickass!***

Here's a question: which costume do you think fits better for Glory?

Police officer or Alice Angel?

Please answer it on the comment section below! Anyways, onward to the next chapter!
~~~~~~~~

"Yaah!" Cassandra yelps as she kicks the Scarabia to the floor.

"Oof!" He winced and the grown ravenette woman points her sword at him.

"Stay down if you don't want to get pummeled." She seethes irking yet scaring the Scarabia student.

"Gah!" The other Scarabia resident whimpers and falls flat on his butt after Eugene punch the guy in the face.

"Haha! How ya like them apples?" Eugene boasts with a cocky smirk. Suddenly the third Scarabia resident crept behind him and raise his pen at him, but soon paused and faints to the floor when Rapunzel came up and knock him out with her frying pan.

"Heh thanks, Sunshine." Eugene chuckles and Rapunzel grins back.

"Any time, honey." She replies as she twirls her pan like it's no big deal to her. Then here comes the brutal punch from Floyd when the fourth Scarabia student was knocked to the ground. Vivien then walks over to them and gave them her menacing glare.

"I would give up if I were you. If not..."

Soon her eyes gleam blue with a terrifying dark blue aura emitting from her body.