Episode 4-39: Another Adversary to Face in the Future...

Right after the party, Glory and her friends head back to the Ramshackle dorm.

"Well that was a thrilling adventure!" Rapunzel chirps with Pascal squeaking in glee.

"Agreed with you there, Sunchild." Vivien agrees.

"Heck yeah! I had fun over there. The games are quite entertaining and food was really good!" Eugene perks rubbing his stomach with a huge grin.

"I have to admit, that was actually pretty fun." Cassandra chimes smiling fondly.

"Same here. I learned to dance thanks to Floyd, then I danced with Kalim and Jamil. After that, me, Jade, and Floyd swam into the water to compete who's faster. Overall, it was fun!" Glory chirps.

"Sounds like it." Rapunzel giggles.

"Still, it's a long way back to the dorm." Merlin stated.

"Huuuuh, I'll say. We finally made it back, y'know." Grim sighs while clinging on to Glory's shoulders.

"Yeah. It feels like we've been gone forever." Glory stated.

"Heeeeey there, you guys are!" The stubby ghost shouts as he and the other ghosts float towards them.

"Yo! What's up ghosts?" Eugene causally greets them.

"Hi guys!" Rapunzel chirps waving merrily at them with Pascal croaking at them with a smile.

"Even the faces of those old geezer ghosts look cute our prison life y'know." Grim marvels with a grin. Soon the ghosts twirl around the group and faced them with worry in their eyes.

"We thought you might've gone over to the other side since you didn't come home for so long. Everyone is worried sick." The chubby ghost expressed.

"It's a huge relief to see you back safe and sound." The skinny ghost said and the queen nods.

"Same with us. We're so glad that we're back home safely." Rapunzel stated.

"Miss Rapunzel and Mr. Fitzherbert went off somewhere to find you guys, so we went ahead and took care of giving the fire fae their daily logs." The stubby ghost explains causing all of them to sweatdrop.

"Crap..." Cassandra utters.

"Damnit...!" Glory curses herself.

"Ffgna!? Now that you mention it...We completely forgot!" Grim shrieks.

"Yeah we didn't think about that cuz FUTURE WOMAN here told us about how Glory and Cass were in a pickle for a few days." Eugene directly assures glancing at Vivien with a frown.

"You're very welcome." Vivien casually replies with a calm tone unsurprised by his obviousness.

"No way, we're spending our holiday in a block of ice." The chubby ghost reassures.

"Block of ice?" Cassandra asks curiously creasing her brows.

"Yup Yup, the cookies that Rapunzel are still on the counter where they are cooled down and the feast the headmaster ordered has showed up." The skinny ghost told them.

"Oh really!? That's amazing!" Glory chirps with eyes twinkling with glee.

"Nyahah! Feast time!! I gotta lay my eyes on this right now!" Grim cheers.

"Alright! Lunch was great, but tonight is gonna be a feast!!" Eugene exclaims cheerfully. Soon Grim, Eugene, and the ghosts shuffled through the snow and head to the dorm.

"Looks like you gotta microwave those cookies you baked a few days ago." Cassandra teasingly reminded lightly nudging her arm and wiggles her brows at hers making Rapunzel giggling.