Episode 3-15(1): The Increasing Tension...

Hey before we get to the next chapter, I just look at the comments from last night and I decided to have Sam as Vivien's love interest so thank you for voting. Now onwards to the next chapter.

Meanwhile at Night Raven College, Vivien was strolling through the empty halls heading her way to the infirmary room pondering about the vision she saw a minute ago.

This is real bad, I knew this would happened to Moonchild. I have to warn Merlin about this before she and her friends go on that underwater quest.

She thought but soon her eyes were caught by a small store that says "Mister S's Mystery Shop"

"Hmmm...that's a weird. I haven't seen this place before..." Vivien mutters while staring at the sign.

"Why hello there beautiful."

"Hm?"

Soon Vivien turns her head to see a young man with magenta eyes, black-and-purple dreads flipped over the right side of his head, and an undercut. He has white skeletal markings painted beneath his eyes, on his neck, on his chest, and on his forearms. There are also white rib markings on the bright purple vest he wears beneath his maroon blazer; this skeletal motif is complete with a small skull affixed to his hat.

Perplexed, Vivien blinks her eyes twice and curls her brows at the young man.

He has a good aura yet I wonder if he's actually a good person....

Vivien thought while a bit wary of the young tan-skinned man before she notice him grinning and tilts his burgundy hat to her.

"The names Sam, I'm the owner of my shop. Pardon me for startling you ma'am, I didn't mean to be a creep. I couldn't help but noticed you passing by my shop. However, I'm quite curious. What does a beautiful young maiden like you doing in this campus full of chaotic male students? Technically, you're not a new teacher in Night Raven College am I right?" He ask curiously. Vivien blinks her eyes with a light blush crept from her cheeks before she shook her head at him.

"I'm Vivien. It's a pleasure to meet you Sam." She greets him.

"Vivien. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman like you." Sam compliments making her giggle a bit.

"I'm beautiful? That's something I never heard of." Vivien remarks curling her brows.

"How can I not? You're like an angel." Sam praises her and Vivien giggles.

"Certainly not. I'm a lake goddess and no I am not the new teacher in your campus. I'm here to visit a longtime friend of mine at the infirmary." She told him.

"Aaah you mean Merlin. That tiny little wizard nurse." Sam said.

"You knew?" Vivien ask curiously and Sam grins.

"Sure I do. He came by the store during the Magift tournament when he bought a yellow dress for that young lady from the ramshackle dorm who goes to our school." Sam informs her.

"Aah I see." Vivien understood.

"Yup. He's one heck of an old man and he's quite the wise cracking one of ya know what I mean." Sam implies making her deadpan.

"Yes...I known him as a devious little sneak for awhile yet he's the most friendly person on the planet that I know." Vivien said.

"However, I hate to be so rude but I do not have the time discuss this with you as I have serious business with Merlin right now." Vivien told him.

"Not to worry, I hate to hold back a young beautiful lady. He's at the infirmary right now." Sam informs her and the brunette water enchantress bows her head at him.