Episode 4-4: Vivien's Gift....

While Glory and Grim face Vivien, the lake goddess saunters towards them with a composed look.

"Ffgya! It's the lake lady!" Grim shrieks.

"Vivi, what's up? Do you need anything." Glory ask curiously.

"Actually, there's something I need to give you before you head home." Vivien informs.

"Hm?" Glory and Grim looked puzzled until Vivien pulls something out of her pocket and she pulls out contact lenses case.

"Wear this for emergencies

"Wear this for emergencies." Vivien advises as Glory took the case with a puzzled look.

"And how are contact lenses are an emergency?" Glory ask curiously as Vivien chortles and smirks slightly at her.

"That's because there're NOT just ordinary contact lenses..." Vivien reassures as she leans her face to her ear.

"...There're conceal lenses that makes you immune to psychic abilities such as hypnotism." Vivien whispers Glory to widen her eyes when she looked back at the gym when she witnessed Jamil casting a hypnotic spell on Iman yesterday. Then she remembered the letter that she received from Iman this morning.

Iman said his dorm's in trouble and Jamil is definitely hiding something no doubt...

She thought as Glory lays her hand on her hip pondering about Scarabia.

...This a risky move, but...I gotta check out what's happening at his dorm.

She ponders. Then an idea popped from her head and formed as Glory crept a clever smirk on her face.

With the conceal lenses in my hand, I'll definitely know Jamil's true intentions without being hypnotized. That way, I'll able to save both Kalim and Jamil.

Glory thought clench on to the conceal lenses as she has her strategy on tact and gives Vivien a firm nod.

"Thanks Vivi. This should be helpful for me." Glory thank her and Vivien nod with a smile.

"Most certainly." Vivien agrees. Grim whips his head back and forth with a puzzled look.

"Eeh? Eeh? What's happening? What are you guys talking about? Why did you give Glory contact lenses?" Grim ask curiously still looking baffled as he watches Vivien retreating his head back.

"As I stated before, wear this for emergencies my dear Moonchild." Vivien calmly advises and Glory nods her head.

"Right. Come on Grim, let's get going." Glory assures.

"Huh? But I wanna know! What did Vivi said? What are you doing with the contact lenses?" Grim whines making Vivien giggle and smiled awfully innocent at him.

"Oh you'll find out sooner or later, dear kitty." Vivien reassures and cue the tick mark throbbing from his head.

"I am not a cat, you weird creepy lake goddess!" Grim chides, but Glory pats his head to calm him down.