The Betrayal...

Ugh, thank god the year is almost over! While I and my two friends are wrapping things up from our final exams, we all went straight to the cafeteria where we all chat about our last exams and plans for the future.

"So glad that finals are over!" My brunette friend, Harriet, sighed as she lay her head down to the table.

"Damn right, I'm so exhausted from all that studying." My other friend with pink hair and glasses, Zara, agreed. Harriet grinned and raised her head.

"Well since all of us finished our work and are done with our final exams, about the three of us go out to the arcade to hang out?" She suggested.

"Ooo that would be fun! What do you call Glory?" Zara asked, turning her head, but I didn't hear a thing from her because I have my AirPods stuck in my ears where I'm listening to and humming the song, Castle by Halsey.

"Glory? Hey Glory!" I flinched when I heard a loud shout and I took my left AirPod to glance at Zara with a puzzled look.

"Hm? Sorry, what was that?" I asked confusingly.

"Hehe, artsy Gloriane has done it again." Harriet chuckled and I giggled.

"Sorry, I was writing while listening to music just to take my mind out of our last exams," I told them.

"Nah no worries, writing is cool." She stated.

"I mean...I do love to write, but I also love photography as well." I said.

"And that is the reason why we call ya artsy." She slyly points out.

"Still...I missed hearing your singing voice. You sound talented." Zara praises causing me to flinch but I giggled nevertheless. My pink-haired friend knows my awkwardness and sighs.

"Sorry, didn't mean to bring it up, but..."

"But it's been a long time since you sang when we were little," Harriet assures and lays a hand on her shoulder.

"But no need to worry about that, Cinderella. We ain't gonna force ya to sang since we know it's a sensitive subject to talk about." Harriet reassures me with a chill smile and I grinned softly at her.

"Thanks, Harriet, but what were you asking me before Zara?" I asked curiously.

"Me and Harriet we're thinking about heading to the arcade after school, wanna come?" Zara asked.

"Oh that...I can't, I have to return the History book that I borrowed from Marc." I told them.

"Aww, bummer." Zara pouted.

"Lighten up Zara, maybe next time. Besides, Cinderella has a meeting with Prince Charming himself~" She smirked, making me blush.

"C-Come on Harri, you're embarrassing me." I stammered causing the two gals to chuckle softly and Harriet patted my head.

"Kidding, now go meet up with your lover boy." She assured me and I nodded.

"Thanks, I will," I replied as I got up from my seat and left the cafeteria. As I strolled down the halls, I glanced left and right to see posters and flyers taken down and placed in trash bins, recycling bins, and boxes.

Times have gone fast...

I thought as I let out a sigh.

"Welp better head to Marc's house," I muttered as I march my way through the halls. While strolling through the halls, I came across of few catcalls and insults spewing from a couple of boys who walked past me.

"Hey look! It's Mini Gothel!"

"Watch out! Don't let Mini Gothel stab ya or trap you in a tower!!"