Episode 4-Epilogue(7): Their Rivalry Unfolds...(part 2)

It was a typical day for Savanaclaw's lazy dorm head as he is lying his bed snoring away until his nose scrunches and furrows his brows.

Oh f@$k no.

He thought as Leona slowly got up from his bed and marches right out of his room. As he storms through the stairs, the lion prowls to the kitchen until he saw Ruggie scrambling veggies on the stove. Soon a groan erupts from the lion as he leans the doorway and folds his arms.

"If you're serving me that foul trash for tonight's dinner, I'll skip it." He bluntly spat with a frown. The hyena furrows his brows at the rude lion.

"It's not for you." He curtly told him rolling his eyes as Ruggie turns off the stove.

"And we're having steak for dinner tonight." He corrects him as he grabs the pan and scraps the beef veggies off with a wooden spoon.

"Still trash." Leona snarks rolling his eyes.

"You say that cuz you don't like veggies." Ruggie snaps back as he scraps to the bowl and strolls to the cabinet. Leona stares down as he darts his eyes at a container filled with greens, grilled meat, and a chocolate glazed donut. Then crease his brows as soon as he shifts his gaze at a small book that says "The Goodful Cookbook".

"You got a cookbook?" He asks curiously that made the little hyena froze and averts his eyes with his ears droop down timidly.

"Yeah...Kitten gave me to me from Christmas." Ruggie mumbles while rummaging through the cabinet.

"That's it?" He hums looking indifferent, but has a hint of venom from his tone. The hyena could hear his venomous tone, but pretends not to hear it as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah, but...I don't mind it." Ruggie said as he grabs the lid and closes the cabinet before walking back to the counter.

"Sides, it'll be useful for me to used when I cook for my family." Ruggie said as he placed the lid on the container and turns his head to Leona.

"So what about you? How's your break?" He asks curiously as Leona averts his eyes with his brows still furrowed.

"It's...okay." He mutters while averting his eyes.

"Lioness gave me gifts for me and that lil furball." He informs him.

"Oh..." Ruggie utters averting his eyes as well with his ears droop down and his brows furrowed as he kneels down and opens the lower cabinet, rummaging his hand through it until he grabs a paper bag and shuts the door. Then he stands up while glancing down at counter.

"...What did she gave you?" He asks a bit awkwardly as he opens the paper bag as Ruggie placed two containers in the bag while staring down.

Leona shrugs his shoulders sluggishly.

"Just crown necklace and Cheka got a stuffed lion." He told him.

"Aah...ok." Ruggie replied while furrowing his brows together as he crumples the bag slightly.

"So this junk is what you're eating for lunch?" Leona asks in a grumpy tone making the hyena frown with annoyance.

"Did you not see two bags? I'm planning on giving it to Kitten." Ruggie snarks with the lion huffs.

"Is that right?" He sarcastically grumbles.

"What does it matter?" He quips back looking annoyed as the lion whips his head.

"Nothing." He lied acting like a tsundere. Ruggie stares at him with a frown.

"You know, I can't help but notice your face whenever Kitten is mentioned. Which isn't something that the Leona that I know never did." He directly pointed out, but the lion scoffs at this.