Episode 2-6: The Meeting

Meanwhile at the Mirror Chamber, Crowley is setting up a meeting with the Head Dorms for the annual Inter-Dorm Magical Shift Tournament that is hell this year in Night Raven College.

"Then, let our meeting about the October Inter-Dorm Magical Shift Tournament commence. First, Octavinelle Dorm's Mr. Ashengrotto has an announcement as the manager for the tournament." Crowley announces as Azul stands up from his seat.

"I'm Azul Ashengrotto, the tournament manager. Thank you for your time." He politely greets as he bows his head to the Head Dorms and rises back up.

"To begin, for the installation of food stalls around the coliseum venue, all slots for both external enterprises and internal club activities have been filled." Azul informs.

"Oh! Very nice! It's going to be super lively." Kalim compliments immediately approving the suggestion already.

"Royal guests from every country have all been sent their invitations. General attendance are also selling well and applications from TV stations and newspapers are coming in like they do every year." Azul explains further.

"This tournament is a big deal world wide. I got super excited for my invitation every year before I came here." Kalim chirps and turns to Leona.

"Since you're royalty you would've gotten one too, right, Leona? Maybe we passed by each other when we were little." He guess, but Leona doesn't look thrilled when mentioned about his royal status.

"...Who knows. I don't care." He scorns.

"I have to make sure my foundation is in perfect form for the ultra vision. Physical activity means I have to spend that much more time fixing it." Vil snootily brags making Riddle who is sitting next to him sigh.

"Huh...Pomefiore is the only dorm to take timeouts to fix their makeup." Riddle scoffs.

"How can you all be so proactive about being in front of a bunch of people? Just thinking about it makes me wanna vomit." Idia gags. Then Azul clears his throat and adjust his glasses.

"Everyone, quiet please." He ceases.

"Ah, sorry 'bout that." Kalim apologizes while grinning.

"As soon as every dorm has decided on their player line up, please make sure to submit all the paperwork. If the paperwork is late by even a day..."

"You'll be disqualified, correct?" Riddle ask curiously.

"No. I will accept a special processing feel an express delivery fee, if you will." He suggests flashing a charismatic smile causing Riddle to freak out.

"...I think making a rule for exceptions like that is in bad form." Riddle disagrees.

"Hahaha! I'm grateful for it though!" Kalim chuckles jovially.

"We're getting very off track." Crowley reminds them.

"As for the tournament bracket...I'd like to share an idea." Crowley proposes.

"An idea?" Riddle asks curiously crossing his arms.

"Starting from this tournament, I'd like the dorm head of Diasomnia, Malleus Draconia, to be inducted into the hall of fame at this time." Crowley propounds causing Kalim to be stunned and Leona to glare at his suggestion.

"...What's the meaning of this?" Leona snarls lowly not liking Crowley's idea one bit.

"Since Mr. Draconia entered this school, all dorms that have played against Diasomnia have been crushed without scaring a single point. Diasomnia scored over 100 points, more than 90 percent of which were by him." Crowley explains.