Episode 3-Epilogue(4): The Sundrop & The Older Fae

As Glory saunters through the halls, Glory leans towards the water fountain and took a sip of water until she hears a familiar voice.

"My my, there's a firefly roaming around in the halls~."

The ravenette perks up and the grey gremlin shrieks. Recognized that smooth mysterious voice, Glory grins and spun around to see the grown faery standing before her with his arms folds and grins widely at her. Grim growls lowly at the older fae.

"It's the guy who appeared out of nowhere back at the cafeteria and from Magift Tournament!!" Grin hisses, but Glory wasn't bothered by the older fae. Instead, she let's out a chortle and folds her arms.

"Well if it isn't Lilia Vanrouge himself. It's been awhile since the Magift Tournament. How are things with your dorm recently?" Glory ask with a grin.

"Diasomnia dormitory has been peaceful as always. Malleus is doing fine at the dorm. Silver and Sebek are tending the horses at the horseback riding club." Lilia informs causing Glory and Grim to curl their brows at the older fae.

"Horseback...riding club?" Grim mutters tilting his little head with a puzzled look.

"They have a club filled with horses?" Glory ask curiously with Lilia chortling.

"Indeed Glorious firefly. And little do you know, dorm leader, Riddle Rosehearts from Heartslabyul is also in the same club as them." Lilia told him with a bright grin. Glory chuckles at his new nickname for her as she crept a small smirk and curls her brows.

"Firefly? That's rare." Glory remarks with the older fae grinning merrily.

"Fitting isn't it? You were shining like a firefly at yesterday's performance." Lilia compliments.

"Eeh?! You were there?" Grim ask with a surprised look with Lilia smiling cheerily.

"How can I not? And I wasn't alone. Malleus, Silver, and Sebek were with me. I must say, that was a spectacular performance you did at the Mostro Lounge just like at the Magift Tournament. You have a lovely voice after all." Lilia praises. Glory giggles and grins softly at the older fae.

"I appreciate the compliment. I used to have stage fright when I was a child, but now I'm more comfortable with my voice thanks to my friends in Night Raven College. It made me become a confident woman than before. It's nice to have many people praising my voice in such a positive light. For that, it made me love singing even more." Glory expresses. The older fae grinned warmly.

"Well you certainly are a talented singer. Even Malleus believes that too. That is something that you should cherish and be proud of." Lilia reassures making her giggle.

"Thanks Lilia." She replies with a grin.

"Speaking of Malleus. How are things going between you two? I heard that you and Malleus exchange numbers last weekend. From what I've seen, Malleus is quite fond of you." Lilia said with a huge grin making the ravenette giggle softly.

"Mal and I are doing well. Mal is quite a genuine and kind man to talk to, but also introverted. But that's mostly because he's been misunderstood by other people. I don't blame him, I get called "Gothel's blood" 24/7 by other people everyday. Least I earned the trust of three dorms in this campus." She mutters with a pout.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about those two guys from your dorm." Grim said with his ears droop down when thinking about Silver and Sebek.

Lilia nods at her with a tired look.

"Couldn't say I agree with you. Both you and Malleus are alike. Sebek and Silver were constantly warning me and Malleus about you, but mostly Malleus. They are afraid that me or Malleus will get captured and locked up in the tower just like that infamous crone from the kingdom of Corona." Lilia explains with a tiresome look as if he's done with dealing with his two nagging soldiers. Soon he lets out a sigh.