Episode 3-31: You Lost To Twisted Wonderland's Future Queen

As soon as Leona jumps into the deal, Leona approaches him with a smug.

"If I were to give these back, what would I get in return?" Leona ask curiously.

"Wha-Whatever you'd like." He utters trying to remain calm.

"Test notes, graduation thesis, altering your attendance records, I'll make whatever you want come true!" Azul lists them all.

"I see, that's a tempting offer." Leona compliments.

"Then you'll..."

"However... I won't be handling these over for something like that." Leona smugly refuses.

"Eh?" Azul became baffled by his blunt reject.

"I'm being threatened by Lioness. Unless I help her get rid of these contracts, she and that grey furball are going to go nuts outside my room every night singing 'Under the Sea', 'Hakuna Matata', 'Part of Your World', 'Timber' by some guy and girl named Pitbull and Kesha, and any other song that she has on her playlist." Leona explains.

"What...?" Azul utters still dumbfounded.

"Having a floating midget threatening me is bad enough, but letting you have the ramshackle dorm would ruin my sleep. Destroying these will get them out of Savanaclaw." Leona informs.

"You're doing this for just some sleep...!?" Azul exclaims.

"And he did it cuz he cares for Kitten." Ruggie slyly added with a smirk much to the lion's dismay.

"Shut up, Ruggie!" Leona snarls and turns back to Azul with a smug look.

"You've lost to Twisted Wonderland's future queen, Azul. Who happens to be the feisty and stubborn lioness that I grew to adore." Leona boasts leaving Azul speechless yet panicked.

"This can't be real...Stop!" Azul pleads.

"Now then, 'Kneel before me!' ...King's Roar!" Leona chants as white sparks emits from the contracts.

"NOOOOO!!!" Azul yells and with that the contracts that Azul possesses vanished as the dust particles drift away in the sea.

——————
Meanwhile at the infirmary, Merlin and Vivien were up on their feet applauding and cheering for Leona and Ruggie for accomplishing the goal.

"Yes! Hell yes! Excellent job men!" Merlin praises.

"See what did I tell you? I told you Moonchild's plan would work!" Vivien reminds him with a smile.

"Hehehe~ Well I did have my doubts, but now I knew. Thank you Vivien for being here with me." Merlin thank her.

"Nonsense Merlin, I'm always here to help out a friend in need." She reassures with a sweet smile and Merlin smiled back.

"Likewise. Now let's sit back down and continue this entertaining scene that unfolds us." He assures and she nods.

"Gladly cuz..."

Soon Vivien's face turns serious as she clench her fists.

"Sooner or later, Azul will-."

"Overblot, yes. But don't fret, my dear friend. Sundrop and her friends will stop him and makes sure that my child will bring him back to the light." Merlin reassures and Vivien nods.

"Right." She replies as both of them sat back down and watched the scene from the crystal ball.
———————

"Ah, aaahhhhhh...AAAHHHHH...!!!" He shrieks.

"My...my golden contracts are...! All turned to dust..." Azul mutters with a hint of defeat from his tone.

"Once someone has signed your 'It's a Deal', they can't so much as wrinkle it no matter what." Ruggie points out and Leona cross his arms with a stoic look.

"You put on a good show to convince people that the contracts were invincible but there's no such thing as a perfect spell. So they thought that only when your contracts are in the VIP room or your own hand can they actually be invincible." He explains.

"I have no problem turning them to sand with my magic so I guess this means their hunch was right on the money. The contracts are nothing more than paper." Leona taunts.

"H-How...could..." Azul utters feeling his blood boiling from his veins.

"Shishishi! Even though you could knock Kitten out in on blow if you wanted...I really want to know why you kept helping Kitten and I think I finally figure out." Ruggie points out.

"Huh?" Leona looked baffled.

"Not only it's cuz you care about Kitten like you're a knight in shining armor. It's because it was about the deal you made with Azul before. Getting rid of that was your real motive for coming this far." Ruggie assumes, but Leona just scoffs at his assumption.

"Hmph. I highly doubt that. I'm just the kind of nice guy that can't overlook those in trouble. Hehheh." Leona chuckles.

"Bah ha. Even if you don't admit it, I can still read you like a book! You can't even say that with a straight face. All you have to do was figure out which one was yours before turning them to sand." Ruggie states. But suddenly....

"...Ah...Aaaahhhh...." Azul utters causing the two to get confused.

"Hm?"

"Ahh, ahhhh....! AAAAAHHHHH!!! I hate this~~!!!" Azul rants causing to them to get caught off guard by his sudden outburst.

"It's gone...The collection I worked so hard to build! My omnipotence...!" Azul mutters while on the verge of tearing up.

"...What now?" Leona stutters looking stunned by his sudden change of personality.

"He's totally different..." Ruggie mutters looking shocked.

"Aaah, it's all dust in the wind!! What the hell have you done!!!!" Azul bellows losing his composure that he held that quickly.

"Without that, I'm..." Azul then clench his fists reminiscing his terrible childhood as a small octopus. As tears starts to fall from his eyes, he starts ranting in complete one eighty.

"I'm back to being a stupid, clumsy octopus! I don't wanna...no, no, no!!" He rants while bursting in tears.

"I don't wanna go back to the old me...!" Azul bawls as black ink starts to emit from Azul shocking Leona and Ruggie.

"What's happening?! There's a black aura..." Leona mutters.

"It's cause you got his hopes up only to crush them!" Ruggie scolds as he turns to Azul with a nervous yet reassuring smile.

"Hey, Azul. Le-let's all just cal, down, okay?" Ruggie reassures but Azul wasn't having of his crap and lashes him out.

"Shut up!!! You have no idea how I feel! Constantly made fun of as a 'stupid, clumsy octopus'...You'll never understand!" Azul bellows while tearing up.

Now I'll never get to win over Glofish! I will revert back to my ugly self! This is bullsh#t!

Azul thought as he took a deep breath and exhale out trying to regain his composure before he smiles with teary eyes as he lets out a soft chuckle.

"Oh, yeah...If it's all gone, I just have to take more...that way, Glofish will look at me in a better light." Azul mutters and turns to the student.

"Give it to me. Give it that power you're so fond of!" Azul demands with a demented smile while tearing up.

Meanwhile back at the Coral Sea, Glory stops and her eyes glow black when she sees a vision of Azul's heart completely dripping with black ooze until it's all covered in blot. Soon she snaps back to reality and shook her head.

"Azul...." She mutters realizing he's overblot with negative energy.