Episode 1-19: The Truth

Meanwhile at the Heartslabyul dormitory, Riddle was sorting out files about the Laws of the Queen of Hearts at the lounge where a student was shivering when facing the infamous short red brunette dorm leader.

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No. 249 states: 'The one in charge of feeding the flamingos must wear pink'." He informs as he glances at the student.

"You were supposed to be in charge of feeding the flamingos today. Where is your pink? Why aren't you wearing it?" Riddle asks.

"My deepest apologies, Dorm Leader...I-It's being washed! Please, don't cut off my head!" He pleads.

"This makes the second time you've broken the rules. I can no longer overlook it. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!" He chants as a chained collar appear on his neck causing him to hiss in pain.

"Make a 5000 word written apology and weed the garden for a week. Then I will gladly unseal your magic." He sternly informs. This causes the distressed student to sob.

"That's..."

"I'm not taking your head because I want to! It's because you all break the rules?! Enforcing the rules is for your own benefit. Understood? Trey, Cater, take him outside." Riddle orders.

"...Yes, Dorm Leader." They both comply as they escort the tearful student out.
———————

Meanwhile, Glory and her friends are in the library where they all search for Trey until Glory stops her tracks when her eyes glow black. Here, she saw three drops of black ooze dripping on his heart reaching its peak. Soon, she reverts back to reality and gasps. Clench her chest while panting softly after seeing a vision of Riddle's heart.

This is bad, this is not good, if his heart gets darker than....

"Prefect."

"Hm?"

Glory spins her head to see Ace with a worried look.

"You ok?" He asks curiously. Glory grins and nods.

"I'm fine, let's just-"

"Hey, I found him!" Grim says.

"Huh?" Glory turns to where Grim is pointing at until she spot a familiar figure and smiles softly when she sees Trey with a stiff expression.

"Let's go talk to him." Deuce says as they all nod and walk up to him.

"Clover senpai." He spoke causing Trey to turn around to see them.

"It's you guys..." He utters.

"We figured you'd come to the library to return the cookbook for the Mont Blanc and camped out here." Deuce informs.

"We really can't agree with the way Riddle is doing things." Ace told him. Trey puts his hand on his glasses and shakes his head.

"...I bet." Trey admits.

"What do you really think about him? Since you were kids, have you always been so subservient to him?" Ace asks curiously. This makes Trey flinch and puzzles by his sudden knowledge of his backstory.

"Who did you head that from?" Trey asks.

"It was from a guy named Che'nya." Deuce told him and Glory nods.

"He told us to come to you, so we could have answers on why Riddle's acting so strict." Glory informs.

"Che'nya...Ah, that guy." Trey understood.

"Aren't you also older than Riddle? Just get angry at him!" Grim flat out scolds at him.

"I'd do it if I felt it necessary, but...I can't bring myself to scold him." Trey says.