Episode 3-Epilogue(2): Bittersweet Farewell

Meanwhile at the Castle, the royal guards carried every luggages that they have to the carriage. Once they're done carrying their belongings, the soldiers came up to Eugene, Cassandra, and Rapunzel with a salute.

"Everything is all packed and ready for you and the queen, captain!" The guard informs as Eugene mimics a salute to the guard with a grin.

"Nice work men. Now head to carriage got a friend to seek out." He orders as the two soldiers firmly salutes to him.

"Sir, yes, sir!" They both complied as they head to the carriage. Then Eugene turns to his wife and Cassandra, whom folds her arms with a grin.

"You seem to be handling your job well." Cassandra compliments with an impressed smile.

"Hehe. I'm been taking under control. Being a captain is tiring, but hey I've gotten used to it." Eugene casually said with Cassandra chortling softly.

"My dad would be proud to see you like this...If he were here..." Cassandra mutters, but Eugene lays a hand on her shoulder with a grin.

"Hey no need to beat yourself up. If you're dad we're here, he'll be happy to see his daughter back to the light where she belonged." Eugene reassures and his wife nods with a smile.

"Exactly. Your dad loves you Cass. He never hates you since the moment you betrayed him. He's aware that you're not biologically related to him, the captain will always valued and cherished you as his own daughter." Rapunzel assures her and Pascal crawled up from her arm to the ravenette as the chameleon nuzzle her with an affectionate smile as Cassandra giggles from Pascal's cuddle and smiled warmly at her friend.

"Thanks you guys." She said with a grin. Rapunzel nods as Pascal crawls back to her shoulder and turns to her elderly parents.

"Looks like we're going now." She said scratching her left cheek with her finger feeling a bit lonely already, but Arianna lays her hand on her daughter's shoulder and kissed her cheek with a sweet smile.

"Good luck Sweetie." She encourages her while caressing her cheek with a motherly smile.

"Be sure to take of yourself, Rapunzel. That also includes you two. Please look after her during your journey, Eugene and Cassandra." Frederic reassures as her daughter giggled and hugs him.

"I'll be careful dad. Eugene and Cass will always be with me. I promise you." Rapunzel reassured and his father smiled warmly and hugs her back.

"Of course you will." He said as both of them depart Rapunzel smiling lovingly at her parents.

"Bye mom and dad, I'll miss you." Rapunzel said.

"We'll miss you too, Dear." Frederic replies with a warm smile.

"Wish you luck on your journey." Arianna encourages and they both nod.

"We will mom, thanks!" Rapunzel chirps and turns her heels to her husband and her best friend.

"Let's go you guys." She said as they both nod.

"See you formers king and queen!" Eugene shouts waving his hand at them with a smile.

"Farewell!" Cassandra shouts as the elderly parents smiled and wave at them.

"Goodbye!" Arianna shouts back waving her arm at them.

"Stay safe!" Frederic reminds them as they watched the duo climb on to the carriage. Then the guard smacks the whip and the horse neighs and start galloping away from the castle. Once they left, Frederic let's out a sigh with a smile.

"Our daughter has sure grown up." Frederic mutters as Arianna gently caresses her husband's back with a sweet smile and the former king spun his head to his wife.

"She'll be fine Freddy. Eugene and Cassandra will be there as always." She reassures him. Frederic smiles warmly and glance back at the carriage watching it until it was out of their sight.

"I know Arianna...I know..." He said with a smile as both of them watched their grown daughter and her friends for the last time before they embark on their journey to the another dimension.
————————

Meanwhile at the ramshackle dorm, Glory went out of her room after changing her outfit into her workout bodysuit with a maroon sweatshirt underneath it as she walks down the step from the stairs with Grim clinging on to her shoulder.

"Man. Jack really likes you doesn't he?" Grim ask with Glory letting out a soft giggle.

"Jack is a tsundere no doubt, but he's actually a nice guy when you get to know him more. He's just a cautious person that's all." Glory reassures.

"Don't you mean he's your guardian wolf?"

Soon she paused and let's out a sigh as she spins her head to see the three ghost snickering with the skinny ghost smirking.

"Cause that what we saw since the last time that wolf visited our place." He points out slyly. Unimpressed, Glory rolls her eyes and turns her heels back to them with a huff folding her arms.

"As I said before, Jack and I are friends along with the other guys. End of story." She flatly restated.

"You sure about that?" Grim ask skeptically and cue the tick mark that throbs from her head.

"Grim-!" As Glory was about to lose it with Grim and the three ghosts. A sudden knock came from the door causing the three ghosts to go "oooo" with playful smirks.

"I wonder who could that be?~" The chubby ghost teases. Deadpanned, Glory points her finger at the playful ghost.

"Don't say a word." She reminds them as Glory walks down from the last step and strolls down to the halls to get the door. But as soon she opens the door, Glory and Grim were caught by surprised when they saw Ruggie and Cater at their doorstep.

"Hello Angel-chan!" Cater greets her with a wink.

"Sup Kitten." Ruggie casually greets her with a smile.

"Eeh!?" Grim shrieks with his eyes widen.

"Ruggie? Cater!?" Glory shrills with a surprised look when she sees two men stood at their doorstep.