Episode 3-11: The Deal

Once they arrived at the VIP room Jack and Glory were in awe to see the inside of the VIP room.

"What's with this place?...Are we still in school?" Jack questions while stunned by the VIP room.

Damn, it's like I'm in a mafia boss's office except it's the little mermaid version and the mafia boss is an octopus in disguise. No wonder why Leona called him Octopunk back in the meeting.

Glory thought. Soon she notices a large vault behind the desk and lightly nudge her arm to Jack.

"Jack look." Glory whispers and points her finger at the vault as Jack follows where her finger is pointing until he spots the large vault.

"Holy hell. There's a big vault in the back...Looks like it's blank." Jack mutters and she nods agreeing with him.

I bet there a bunch of contracts in that vault.

Glory ponders while staring at the vault until they heard Azul clearing his throat.

"Don't just stand there in the door. Please take a seat." He insists with a grin as Glory and Jack walk over to couch and sat down.

"So. What did you want to discuss with me?" Azul ask curiously smiling politely at them. Glory blankly stares at him aware of his fake facade so she mimics his polite smile.

"Simple really. I want you to remove the anemones from their heads and set all of them free. The ones that you tricked." Glory requested making Azul chuckle.

"How vicious of you to deemed me as a villain, dear Glofish. You want me to release all 225 students I've already made contracts with?" Azul ask curiously stunning Jack.

"225 people?! You've made that many?!" Jack shrills.

"You sure are a fine gentleman." Glory sarcastically snarks.

"Oh please, I'm the most generous man you ever met." He reassures with a fake smile making her roll her eyes at his bullsh#t excuse. Glory fold her arms.

"I warned you three that I want nothing to do with you. You violated that warning and I wasn't surprised to see you tricking your guests into signing contracts for your own personal gain." Glory bluntly snaps.

"My goodness. You've wounded me, Dear Ophelia my Glofish~. It's my job to help those poor unfortunate souls with their needs. I wouldn't even mind if it were a woman like yourself. ~fufu~." Azul assumed letting out a creepy chuckle. Glory remains unfazed and stares at him blankly.

"Riiight...." Glory dryly replies as she tucks her raven bangs to her left ear while half smiling at him.

"Continue." Glory insists with a side grin and Azul kept his charismatic grin on tact.

"This year Jade and Floyd were extremely thorough with their work...Thanks to that, I was able to make deals with so many clients." Azul informs.

"More like tricking them as bait to luring me into your domain." Glory directly points out.

"How harsh. And you said you want me to set those students free? I'm not making them do any work that goes against labor standards." Azul reassures.

"Mhmm continue." Glory sassily insists.

"They agree to my terms before signing the contract. Contracts aren't something easily nullified because someone else thinks they're 'pathetic'. In other words...you're already too late." Azul reassures but Glory won't back down and slyly grins at him.

"If that's the case, why not make a deal?" Glory suggests shocking Jack.

"Hey! What are you doing, Wildcat?!" Jack shrieks and Azul is amused by the request.