Episode 2-21: The Strategy

As Riddle explains his plan, everyone is on board including the lone wolf Jack Howl himself.

"Hmm I like that, I approve!" Glory beams giving him a thumbs up.

"I see now, this works." Ace nods with a grin.

"Leave it to Dorm Head Rosehearts." Deuce proclaims.

"Then I'll be running around getting stuff done until the day of." Cater informs.

"I'm counting on you. Make sure to not draw suspicion." Riddle reminds them and Glory nods.

"We will." Glory replies.

"And? Now that you've heard Riddle's plan, what'll you do Jack? You out?" Cater ask as Jack cross his arms silently stood there for a second before complying.

"...It's not a cowardly plan." Jack mutters before he clears his throat.

"....I'll help you out, this time." He complies much to Glory's elation.

"Glad that you're on board with us Jack." Glory beams at him causing Jack to get flustered and turn his head away.

"Don't be mistaken, I only team up with you guys because I don't like what Leona and my dorm are doing!" Jack denies, but Glory rolls her eyes and side smiles at him.

"Whatever you say, Jack." Glory replies casually.

"This guy isn't honest at all." Grim mutters with a uneasy look.

"Let's go home. Ugh, I'm so beat." Ace sighs.

"And I'm starving." Grim whines.

"You guys definitely speak my language." Glory sighs as well.

"Oh by the way, first years."

"Huh?"

All of them turn around when Riddle called them out.

"Since it was in the name of gathering information I will overlook your breaking school rule number 6, 'personal fights are strictly prohibited on school grounds', but..." Riddle then points his finger at the group.

"Next time it will be off all of your heads. Understood?" Riddle reminds them with menacing tone that send shivers down to their spines including Jack.

"Yes. I'm so sorry." Deuce, Grim, and Ace apologizes.

"...Uh Huh." Jack mutters while looking a bit scared at the moment. Suddenly Glory's eyes turn black as she saw Leona's heart where three drops of blots drip on his heart covering entirely almost to the tip of his heart.

Soon the vision ends with Glory letting out a soft gasp.

"He's on the verge of overbloting..." Glory mutters with a shock look. Riddle then turns Glory.

"That means you too Bunny. You may not be part of dorm, but please try to not to get yourself in trouble next time. Understood?" He reassures and Glory blinks snapping back to reality and shakes her head lightly.

"Hm? Uh sure Riddle. I'll keep your word, thank you." Glory replies bowing her head down to him before leaning straight with a grin. Riddle grins back.

"Good. Let's go back to the dorm." Riddle said as he left with Cater leaving them alone.

"I thought he looked like a weakling, but your dorm head is terrifying." Jack mutters.

"I know right? He's easy to mistake for a hedgehog, but he's actually got the quills of a porcupine. It's best not to disobey him." Ace whispers and Grim nods in agreement.