Prologue 11: Capture That Runaway!

Meanwhile, Ace wandered the Hall of Mirrors, relieves that today was. He was already stressed from classes, but to wash a hundred windows with that fur ball and that girl Gloriane is WAY TOO MUCH for him to deal with.

Ace shook his head at the thought of that feisty dark haired girl as he winced at the memory. For someone who's 5' 6" ft tall, she's got some muscle behind that slap. Though he must admit, he couldn't ignore the back of his head. Why does she remind him of someone he knew from that one story his grandmother told him about one time?

He pondered for a while, but nothing came up and shook his head.

"No way am I washing a hundred windows. Gonna has home...." He mumbled. He has other plans than washing a bunch of windows today.

"Found you, Dipsh#t!"

Soon his peaceful walk was short lived when he heard that same female voice from the Main Street.

"Hey you!" Grim barked.

Ace turns around where his whole face became completely pale. It's those two handymen from the Main Street!

Oh crap, it's them! And they looked pissed more than ever!

Ace thought with a panicked look.

"Gah! You found me?!" He yelped.

"Damn right we did, and you're not getting away this time!" She cursed him out.

"Jerk! Hold it right there! I won't let you be the only one to escape!" Grim scowled.

"I'm not just gonna wait around for you! I'm outta here!"

And with that, he took off running.

"Redire hic filius canis!" Gloriane cursed him out in Latin while chasing him.

"It's not fair for only you to get out of it! I want to skip out to!" Grim shouted as he ran after Glory.

Wow what a nice way to put it Grim.

Glory sweat dropped as they both chased Ace in the halls.

Further down, another young man with dark blue hair, bright teal eyes and a blue spade symbol painted over his right eye was minding his own business. He had finished with his classes and was heading back to his dorm.

Then he heard scurrying footsteps

"Huh?" He turned to see Ace running.

"Outta my way! Outta my way!" Ace screamed.

"Huh?!"

"Hey you!" He looked over Ace's shoulder to see a young woman running behind with what seemed to be a cat in her arms.

"Stop him! He's trying to skip out on cleaning!" She pleaded.

"Use magic to stop someone?" He asked himself completely freaked.