Episode 1-6: Messing With The Wrong Woman

An hour later, it was lunch and we head to the cafeteria to get our food.

"It's finally lunch time!!! Uwaaah! Everything always looks so good here!" Grim marveled.

"Pretty amazing that they have a buffet, but...."

I glance behind and front of me where everyone is keeping their distance from us out of fear.

"To them, it look like they just stepped into a war zone..." I mumble.

"Jeez what's up with them? They look like they just woke up in hell." Grim asks with a sweat drop.

"Tell me about it." I sigh until I felt Deuce patting my shoulder and I turn to him.

"Don't let them get to you Glory-san, they don't know you well." Deuce reassured.

"Yeah, these punks don't know you're a badass tamer with healing magic!" Ace encouraged.

"They're right, so stop with that gloomy face and be bold like a warrior you are!" Grim agreed.

I grin at them slightly and I nod.

"Thanks you guys." I thanked them.

"Ooo fluffy omurice! Grilled chicken and bacon egg tarts!!!" Grim chirped.

"You're too loud! You're only this excited during lunch..." Ace mumbled.

"Oh relax Ace, let him marvel. Besides, we're all exhausted from those classes. Don't we deserve a break?" I asks.

"Well...not wrong about that." Ace murmurs.

"See?" I giggled.

"Hey, hey, I want some grilled chicken! It's the last one! And omurice, too! Bread with jelly, too! Just take a bunch of everything!" Grim plead bouncing around like an excitable child. I grin and pat his head.

"We'll get it soon, don't worry. Speaking of...."

I took a look at the line where I widen my eyes to see everyone is standing against the wall looking frighten as hell leaving me, Deuce, Grim, and Ace the only ones who are standing in line.

"I guess we should get some food now." I mumble with a sweat drop on my head.

"Damn, that's one way to get food." Ace murmurs.

"Come on, let's just get our food."

Once we got our food, we were about to head to our seats until...

"Oooo I can't wait to eat all this!! Let's sit come on!" Grim yelled as he runs through the halls making me worried.

"Hold on Grim! You need to be-"

THUD!

Annnnnnd too late.

Grim soon bumps into one of the two students causing him to drop his lunch.

"Aaaaah!? Watch it! Cause of you, the egg in my pasta broke!" A male student with white hair shouts.

"Woah, woah, woah~ Breaking the gooey egg is the best part of eating carbonara. How do you plan to pay for this?" The male student with red hair scolds.

"Hand over that grilled chicken as consolation and we'll call it even." The white haired punk. This irks me immediately.

Really?

I thought staring at them blankly unimpressed with those two dimwits.

"Ffgna!? Hell no! This is my chicken!" Grim rebuked frowning at them.