Episode 1-2: Ace's Mistake

Okay, so I look at your comments from yesterday and I decided to go with second option due to the amount of answers that I'd received. Some of you even told me to do both,

Annnnd.....

....

....

....

I'm afraid I have to decline...because I don't want to turn my OC to an OP nor having the intention of turning Gloriane into a Mary Sue. However, I'm willing to do my best to avoid those two tropes along the way. But thank you for those who suggested to do both.

But to those who voted for the second option, thank you so much for the advice and I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter of the Reincarnation of Mother Gothel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once I dragged Ace inside the dorm, we all sat in the lounge where we all discussed about this "peculiar" situation that Ace is in. And yes, I wrap my whole body with my robe and tied it so there won't any nosebleeds during our time.

"That's the same collar that upperclassman redhead put on me during the entrance ceremony." Grim pointed.

"So what happened here Ace? Did you do something reckless again?" I assumed.

"I ate a tart." Ace replied in an agitated tone with his arms cross. Making us baffled and tilt our heads.

"Eh? Just like that?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yup, just that! I was hungry when I got back to the dorm, so I checked the fridge and there were tarts chilling inside. Three whole tarts! So...
——————————

Once he arrived at the dorm, Ace went to the kitchen to relax.

"Huuuuh, I'm exhausted on day one and I missed out on dinner, so hungry." He sighed and went to the fridge to find something to eat.

"Let's see, in the fridge we have....Ah, tarts! These look good!" Ace then took the tart out of the fridge and placed it on the counter.

"Ah there's so much that nobody's gonna notice one piece is missing." He snickered.

"Thanks for the meal!" He then chow down the tart and smiled at the flavors from the tart that was filled in his mouth.

"Wow! This is amazing!" He gasped, but little does he know, Heartslabyul's dorm leader, Riddle Rosehearts, was standing behind him.

"Of course it's delicious. Trey does not make tarts that are anything less than the best." Riddle informed.

"There's nothing better than this! Not even those sold in...Eh, dorm leader?!" Ace soon flinched when he turned around to see an angry dorm leader.

"You sure have some nerve putting your hands on things that belong to me. Laws of the Queen of Hearts, Number 89: "One shall not eat a tart without the Queen's permission." He informed.

"Tart theft is an unforgivable crime! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" He demanded as a heart shaped collar appeared on his neck.

"Gyaaah!!"
——————————

"...The end." Ace explain and both of us went silent with blank faces when he explained the whole situation to us.

"And that's when you knew, YOU f@*ked up." I remarked with a deadpan look.

"You're both in the wrong." Grim bluntly said.

"Isn't sealing my magic for stealing a bit of tart going too far?! For a wizard, it's like having your arms and legs chained up. And there were no three whole arts! There's no way he can eat them by himself! There's got to be a limit to how narrow minded you can be!" He ranted.