Episode 3-Epilogue(Final): Tangled with Twists & Turns

Right after watching Ace's game, Glory and Grim were strolling through the halls.

"That was a bad game..." Grim mumbles while clinging on to her shoulder.

"At least they did their best." Glory reassures.

"Meh. Could've been better if that Jamil guy didn't pass the ball to Floyd." Grim mutters.

"I mean he's part of the team Grim. You gotta give him credit for trying." She points out.

"Whatever, but where are we going?" Grim ask curiously.

"Well since winter break is coming, I thought of buying my friends some gifts from Mister S's Mystery Shop before they head back to their towns for break." Glory suggests.

"Gifts?" Grim tilts his head curiously and she nods.

"Yeah. Christmas time is in the winter so it's a good time for me to buy gifts as my way of saying thanks for everything you've done for me." She said.

"Oh.." Grim utters but as soon as they arrived at Sam's shop, Grim and Glory stop their tracks with surprised looks to see Vivien chatting with Sam.

"Eh? Isn't tha-! Mmph?!"

"Sssh!" Glory hushes the gremlin as the ravenette scurries behind the doorway and peers her head watching Vivien and Sam chatting in the room along with Grim who is peering from her shoulder.

While inside the store, Vivien and Sam are chuckling about something but Glory quickly notices a blush crept from her cheeks. Knowing what's happening between the too, Glory crept a smile and chortles slyly at their romantic tension.

"Ohoho~ I finally understand why she comes here." Glory coos with a slick smirk while peering from the doorway. Grim however, does not understand what's going on as he tilts his head with a puzzled expression.

"What's wrong with her? That creepy lake lady is turning red like a rose." Grim points out not getting the hint of what's happening, but Glory does and lets out a giggle cuz she's enjoying the living crap out of it.

"That's because you're not getting the whole point Grim." Glory reassures as she smirks at the scene that unfolds behind her eyes.

"Cuz Vivi here is in love~." Glory slyly assures.

"Eeh?" Grim tilts his head still not getting the picture.

Later inside the shop, Vivien and Sam are chortling and smiling together as the brunette tilts her head a little with a sheepish but loving smile while twirling her strand of brown locks.

"Come now. You're making a lady flustered here." Vivien assures gazing at him with a coy smile. The shopkeeper curls his brows with a slight playful smirk.

"Oh? But my friends from the other side tells me that an angel like yourself looks beautiful when you blush like that." Sam coos making the lake goddess giggle once more before smiling back at him.

"You have some peculiar yet interesting friends. In fact your friends are quite the charmer are they?" She inquires with a slight smirk curling her brows with emerald eyes peeked with interest.

"Aah but my friends are not wrong are they? Your presence gives off an angelic vibe since the moment I laid eyes on you and must I say, you look like a pure goddess." Sam compliments with Vivien smiling gently at the charming shopkeeper.

"Because I am one." She told him.

"Oh?" Sam blinks his eyes with an endearing smile and Glory and Grim stood there from the doorway with a shock look while staying silent. Vivien nods at him.