Episode 3-21: My Own Destiny...

"My blood...."

An ominous female voice boomed through the dark background as Glory mumbles and slowly rises up.

"Don't tell me I'm dreaming again?..." Glory mumbles until....

"RISE UP MY BLOOD AND SOUL!!" The female voice boomed again causing Glory to widen her eyes and gasp to hear a familiar voice. Suddenly, black rocks unleash out of the blue frightening Glory as the ravenette turns to the ominous figure where it reveals to be Corona's feared crone herself, Mother Gothel.

"My dear sweet blood of mine~. You've finally found the Moonstone Opal. You're definitely becoming JUST LIKE ME!" She glees making Glory grimace at her words. Just hearing such despicable words makes her ears bleed. As she sat down and watch her clap her hands with a giddy grin like she's in a candy store.

"Oh ohhh! Isn't that wonderful? This is an excellent start my blood! Come now dear, let me see that Moonstone that you have...." Gothel insists as she waltz up to her with a fake sweet smile as she extends her hands to the young ravenette. Soon memories flashed form her mind when she looks back at what her friends said.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't say stupid stuff will ya, it's embarrassing! Gothel's blood or not, you're still cool in our book!! I don't give a shit if people see you as Gothel or Gothel's blood or whatever they call you because no matter what, I'll always see you as my awesome friend!" Ace bluntly but reasonably exclaimed.

"You're different from her. So stop crying and stand up, you have a mind and a heart of your own. Use it and don't take sh#t from idiots!!" Ace curtly but sincerely reassured.

"You're you, Glory-san, that power you possess belongs to you now. You are your own individual. You can decide who you wanna be, what goals you wanna chase, and most importantly what power would you use it for. So don't talk yourself down like that Glory-san because no matter what, we'll always be there." Deuce reassured with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, I don't care who this 'Gothel' person is, but I bet she's ten times better than you! Besides, you're the best henchman I ever have and you definitely kicked that monster's ass!" Grim chirped with a big smile on his face.

"You're still the strong and brave Wildcat in my eyes." Jack reassured with a warm genuine smile.

"I don't care if people see you as the next Gothel because you've brought light into my life for the first time. For that, I am glad that Crowley transfer you to Night Raven, Gloriane Corbett." Riddle expressed with a warm smile.

"We knew she's different from everyone since Cater and I are not the type of people who would judge people without getting to know them first." Trey informed with a genuine grin.

"And from what we've seen so far. We're so happy to meet and befriend a beautiful, loving, strong, and straightforward girl like Angel-chan." Cater confessed with a cheery smile.

"Do take heed and try not to stress over this. I hate it for something to happen to you, dear siren." Jade assured with a toothy grin.

"That was really wild! You're full of surprises for a lionfish!" Floyd complimented with a perky wide smile.

"Your actions does not make you evil my child. You are your own individual Moonchild." Vivien reassured with a gentle smile.

"You are a strong individual known as Gloriane Corbett, the choice you make is yours." Merlin encouraged.

"You're going to be fine controlling that new power of yours. So don't worry about it. Cuz you'll always be the spunky little kitten that I know." Ruggie reassured with his signature hyena like grin.

"Don't push yourself Kay? Take as much as time to control that new power of yours. Got it? I'm sure you can pull through it." Leona pointed out with a hint of genuine kindness behind his aloof expression.

Lastly her parents.

"You don't take sh#t from other idiots, Gloriane. You have a strong mind and heart." Her mother reassures with a warm smile.

"She's right, because you'll always be our strong and sweet little girl." Her father assured with a huge toothy grin.
~~~~~~~~~

While reminiscing back on the people she encountered and befriended, Gothel lets out her disturbingly perky chuckle.

"My my~ As expected for my blood. Not only you've reunited the gems together but you've also hurt someone! Ha! That's a huge bonus!!" Gothel praises with a vainglorious smile.

"You definitely become like me! With the gems together, we'll be invincible and show those lowly brats that we're the most powerful ones!!" Gothel glees. Just as she was about to reach her face, Glory smack her hand away and stands up from the ground scowling straight at her.

"I don't need you to tell me who I am or what I am." Glory spat as she raises her hands up as gold rock rose from the ground that surrounds the self absorbed witch creating a cage. Shocked, Gothel grabs the rocks and tries to break them out but no avail as she lets out an irked growl.

"No! This can't be!" She snarls.

"I'm just as different like every other individual Gothel." Glory calmly told her as she folds her arms.

"We do look similar, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna become like you." Glory assures.

"You can't do this to me! We are one! We will become one! You don't have a choice!" She hisses, but Glory wasn't fazed and smirks at the aggravated Gothel.

"That's when you're wrong." She retorts stunning the crone as Glory continues her words to Gothel.

"I'm an individual of my own who strives to follow her own path. Because I am Gloriane Corbett, I always have a choice." Glory reassures as she raise both hands causing her hands to glow yellow and blue.

"This is my mind you're in. Therefore, I'm free to control whatever I want and I won't let you control who I am, my words, my life, and most importantly, my own destiny." Glory boasted as the cage descends down panicking the witch.

"No...No! No! No! You can't! You just can't! We're going to be one! You are my blood!!" Gothel bellows before she was succumb into the dark cold ground. Once she sends her to the ground, Glory turns her back with a determined look.

"I don't care if people deemed me as Gothel or Gothel's blood, because I create my own destiny...." Glory proclaims as she struts her way through the darkness with a full confidence running through her veins.

"And no one is going to tear me down like a statue because no matter what obstacle I face, I will fine the way to bring myself back as the true strong individual I am!" Glory exclaims as she struts her way down to the path she yearns to follow, a bright light appears before her as everything turned completely white.