Episode 2-16: I'm Not Jealous

"Hm? What the-?"

Glory slowly opens her eyes when she heard footsteps stomping as she slowly got up and widen her to see animals, wait...no, hyenas marching forward as she shifts her eyes upwards and recognizes the rogue lion himself.

"Scar..." She mutters as she watches the hyenas hooting with admiration and joy as they look up to Scar as their potential leader of the Pride's Lands.

"A shiny new era is a tip-toeing nearer." He informs.

"And where do we feature?" Shenzi ask curiously.

"Just listen to the teacher." Scar reassures.

"We're going to kill Mufasa and Simba, too. Then I will be king!" He declares with a commanding presence causing an uproar from the hyenas as they hoot-laugh and giggle where they cheer for their future king.

"Great idea! Long live the king!" One of the hyenas cheered.

"Long live the king!" They all chant their cheers making Glory shudder in disgust.

"I just gagged when I hear this. Heck, I remembered this scene as a kid and I still cringed when watching this!" Glory exclaims, but then tilts her head.

"But...this scene does felt familiar. It reminds me of the vision that I saw last night when I was with Vivien at the falls. Not that I'm rewatching this scene, it's no surprise that he and Scar are similar to each other since both goals parallels to each other." Glory acknowledges while watching the hyenas cheer for Scad as he forms a smug similar to Leona's.

"Be prepared!" He vows as they cheer loudly. Soon the dream fades to black leaving Glory silent after it ends.

"I know he wants to be king, but this is not the best way to gain that dream. Why didn't they try to talk it out?" Glory ask curiously.
————————

"Huh? Again?" Glory ask with a surprise look.

"My apologies sundrop. Students have come forth with injuries once again. I believe we have to postpone our training again." He informs, but Glory pays no mind and shakes her head.

"It's alright Merlin, we'll do it whenever your busy. See you Merlin, and take care of the students." She says.

"Thank you Sundrop. Also, one more thing before I go." He said.

"What is it?" She ask.

"You might notice this, but Leona's heart is beginning to darken with blot. The more negative energy he possesses, the more blot he'll use to the point of overblot! You must find the culprit now!" Merlin instructs making Glory giggle.

"Oh you don't have to worry about me Merlin, I already know who the culprit is." She reassures.

"Huh!? Really? How!?" Merlin shrills.

"Mmm...let's just say a little bird told me last night about the perpetrator and it happens to be a hyena from Savanaclaw." Glory implies. Merlin widens his eye for a minute before he lets out a chuckle knowing what she's referring to.

"Quite the perceptive one are you, Sundrop?" He ask slyly and Glory smirks back.

"Nah, I'm was told last night. But I do have a plan to make sure he coughs everything up." She reassures.

"Oh oh oh oh! Well done, Sundrop! Well done! Safe travels sundrop." He said.

"See you Merlin." She replies as she can her him hung up. Then she puts her phone on the dresser before getting herself dressed where she puts on her maroon crop top shirt with two black stripes, black leggings, white sneakers, her black glove, and put on her eyelash, lipgloss, and eyeshadow.