Episode 2-26: Corrupted Leona

While facing Leona, everyone is on their hot heels when Glory and Riddle confront him.

"If you have that much power, why do things like this!?" Riddle exclaims.

"Why...? How's knowing the reason going to change anything? Are you going to scold me then comfort me?" Leona curtly ask.

"That's not the point Leona! You have a goal right in front of you and you're just going to drop the ball just like that?!" Glory scolds at him, but Leona wasn't fazed and let's out a 'Tch'.

"Listen here, Glor. In this world, there are plenty of times when talent and effort make no difference. Just like Ruggie can't do anything to me right now. So pathetic. Truly pitiful...." Leona rebukes with Ruggie hissing in pain worrying Glory.

"Ruggie!" Glory shouts.

"Knock it off! Unleash beast!" He chants as Jack transforms into a giant wolf surprising Glory and the gang.

"Holy f#*k!" Glory cussed at the sudden transformation.

"That's...!?" Riddle was about to say something, but was cut off by Jack's loud snarl.

"He's a giant wolf!" Glory points out while still stunned.

"The hell!? Gah!" Suddenly Jack tackles Leona to the ground leaving him defenseless.

"Leona is down! Off with your head!" Riddle chants as a collar appeared around his neck.

"Gaaah!" Leona winced causing him to release Ruggie as everything stopped shaking. With Ruggie coughing while holding his arm, Glory takes her chance to dash her way to Ruggie and lifts him up in a bridal style much to his shock.

"Guh...K-Kitten?" Ruggie stutters as he stares up to her grey eyes before she sends him a gentle grin.

"Hold on to me ok?" Glory reassures him. Though slightly touched by her act of kindness, Ruggie let's that slide and averts his eyes before nodding his head at her.

"...Sure." Ruggie mutters while lightly blushing from her kind nature as Glory grins warmly at him before turning back and runs back to the group while carrying a flustered hyena in her arms.

"Very nice Riddle! You stopped Leona's magic!" Cater praises him.

"Nice one Glory-san!" Deuce compliments with a grin as Glory giggles softly.

"Thanks Deuce." Glory grins before turning back to Ruggie as she kneels down to lays him to the ground, but allows him to lay his head on her lap.

"You okay Ruggie?" Glory ask curiously with a gentle tone. The hyena winces softly as he opens one eye to her before nodding at her as he wince his eyes shut while panting.

"Y-Yeah..." Ruggie mumbles while grunting. Glory sighs from her nostrils and pats his head gently.

"Hang in there, Kay?" Glory reassures as she turns to Sebek and Silver.

"Sebek, Silver, get these people out of here!" Glory shouts.

"Who do you think y-!"

"NOW." Glory seethes him with a menacing tone glaring daggers at Sebek making him flinch when she gives him a death glare. Silver lays a hand on his shoulder.

"Sebek, let's get any injured out of here." Silver reassures him.

"Don't assumes to give me orders, Silver!" Sebek retorts as both men start guiding the injured people out of the building. Once they're gone, Glory and her friends are left with Leona who is being pinned down by Jack.