Episode 2-31(Part 1): When A Lion Found His Lioness...

Meanwhile at the infirmary, Glory was saying her goodbyes to her friends and new friends from Savanaclaw where she gets Ruggie, Leona, and Jack's numbers on her contact. Once everyone went back to their dorms, Glory turns to Merlin.

"Thanks for helping me with Cheka back there Merlin, I definitely owe you one." Glory thank him, but he chortles and shakes his head.

"No need to thank me, Sundrop. A wizard like me is always here to help out my fellow student." Merlin reassures with Glory smiling warmly at him.

"Thanks Merlin. Come on Grim, it's get back home." Glory informs.

"Yeah yeah. I'm tired anyway." Grim yawns.

"Safe travels, my dear friends. Oh and bye the way Sundrop, exams are coming up this weekend so be sure to have a Goodnight sleep and be prepare for tomorrow." Merlin instructs them and she nods.

"We will, thanks." Glory replies as she and Grim were about to go back to the Ramshackle Dorm until....

"Oi, Lioness."

"Hm? Leona?" She turns to see Leona standing before her with his arms crossed.

"Leona? Did you forgot something?" Grim ask curiously.

"No, I just...need to talk to you for a second Lioness. So...will you?" Leona ask curiously with hopeful green eyes. Glory blinks twice before she nods.

"Of course." She complies and turns to Merlin.

"Can you keep an eye on Grim for me?" Glory requests.

"Certainly my sundrop." Merlin obliges.

"What? Hey!" Grim shouts as Merlin lifts him up from her shoulders and takes him inside to the infirmary room. Right after they're inside, Glory and Leona were left all alone standing next to the door of the infirmary.

I wonder what Leona wants with me?

Glory thought when she watches Leona scratching his head averting his green eyes before he lets out a sigh.

"...I'm sorry..." He apologizes with Glory blink her eyes twice when she can't believe what she's hearing.

"Come again?..." Glory ask looking baffled for a moment as Leona grimace before he repeats his apology.

"I'm sorry for what I said before...I pushed it too far. I didn't see you as Gothel, I guess I was pissed at the fact that I failed of reaching to be number one, but..." Leona then lets out a sigh.

"It doesn't matter now. The Magift tournament is over and we lost, but...I give it my best shot. Just like how you sang in the beginning." Leona admits. Touched by his words, Glory became moved by his sudden sincere apology.

"Leona..." She mutters as Leona grips his hands before he could respond.

"...And I'm sorry for how I acted back at the botanical garden a few days ago. I guess I shouldn't have listen to what you'd said instead of lashing out at you. Sooo..." Soon the awkward lion's face flushed before shifting his green eyes to Glory.

"Are we cool now?" He ask curiously while being a blushing mess.

Huh. Che'nya, Ruggie, and Cheka weren't wrong when they said he has great respect for women. I can see why.

She thought finally acknowledging Leona's real self. Flattered, Glory walks up to him by patting his shoulder smiling sweetly at him surprising him.

"Don't worry about it. I forgive you and I'm sorry for roasting you back at the dorm yesterday. I took it too far. Though it's not good to lash at other people without giving them an explanation first, so try to be patient next time." She advises him with Leona averting his eyes while blushing a bit.