Episode 3-27: Atlantica Memorial Museum

Meanwhile at the infirmary, Merlin is watching Glory and her friends swimming in the Coral Sea to get the photo once again while stuffing his face with cheese puffs and a drink of prune juice.

"Aah what a perfect day for me to watch my student and her comrades completing the mission." Merlin chirps.

"Indeed Merlin."

Merlin sighs and turns his head to see Vivien.

"Well if it isn't lover woman herself." He teases implying about her slow bond with Sam making the brunette lake goddess roll her eyes.

"We're just acquaintances, Merlin." She retorts as Vivien walks to the tiny wizard's desk when Vivien brought a chair and sat next to Merlin.

"Came here for Sundrop." He ask curiously and she nods.

"You know me Merlin. I'm like a mother bear who's looking after her child." She reassures.

"That's reasonable. As I felt the same way for my sundrop." He assures.

"I know that I'm a school nurse, but as a mentor, I must look out for my student. So why not sit back and watch how the show unfolds?" Merlin insists.

"Again, I had a vision this morning so I might as well join you." Vivien restates with the tiny wizard chortling softly.

"Gladly." Merlin replies with a grin. As soon as they turn their heads back to the crystal ball, Merlin crept a sly smirk.

"So how are things with Sam?~" The playful tiny wizard asks, but Vivien wasn't having of his sly remarks and shove his hat down to his eyes flinching Merlin. He then pulls his hat back up.

"On second thought, never mind." He gives in with the brunette lake goddess huffs with a smirk and glance back at the crystal ball leaving Merlin speechless before letting out a sigh with thoughts swirling around his head.

And she's still the scary and feisty lake goddess as I remembered....

Merlin thought as she turns his head back to the crystal ball where they watched Glory and her friends swimming towards the Atlantica Memorial Museum.

———————
Back at Atlantica Memorial Museum....

"Eeh!! Closed?!" They all shrieked.

"Whoa whoa...This is too unlucky." Jack mutters.

"We haven't been attacked by the Leech brothers at all today, did they know about this?" Deuce guesses.

"Well...I wonder about that." Ace assumes.

"But we're not turning back today." Glory reminds them.

"She's right. Are you saying we should run with our tails between our legs after coming all the way here?" Jack ask skeptically. But soon an idea has pop from his head.

"...Wait a second. I've got an idea." Ace suggests.

"Hm?" All of them looked puzzled as Ace starts explaining his plan. A minute later after Ace explains his plan, Glory and the gang all hide behind the rock where they see two merfolk guards securing the gate.

"Ffgna! In the world of merfolk, even the security guards are merfolk." Grim points out.

"Why are you stating the obvious?...." Deuce sighs.

"Now is not the time to do this Deuce." Glory whispers as she turns her head to Ace.

"Alright Ace. Do your thing." Glory reminds him.

"Okay. I'll keep the mer-security's attention on me. You guys sneak in from the back and get out with that photo." Ace informs.

"You gonna be okay by yourself?" Jack ask skeptically, but Ace kept his head up high and smiles.