Episode 4-Epilogue(6): Their Rivalry Unfolds...(part 1)

Right after the tea party, Glory left the dorm with the boys cleaning up the table but felt awkward with each other. While the others are cleaning up, Riddle lets out a sigh and gets up from his seat.

"Everyone, may I discussed you into my room privately please?" He announced as everyone paused and spun to their dorm leader whose grey eyes gleamed with rage. The boys stood there froze as they have a gut feeling of what's going to happen.

"Erm...E-Everyone?.." Deuce stuttered trying be brave.

"Everyone such as Ace, Deuce, Cater, and Trey." Riddle informed before furrowing his brows.

"It's really important." He solemnly reminded them.

"Sh#t..." Ace cursed under his breath as he mentally scolds himself for admitting his growing feelings for Glory out loud just now.

"Y...Yes, dorm leader..." Deuce muttered complying to him obediently as he tries to act calm, but the sweat dripping from his left cheek gave it away. Cater sighed and scratched the back of his head with a grimace and Trey avert his eyes feeling nervous about facing Riddle. Unbeknownst to them, Che'nya covers his amused smile with his hand and vanished into thin air.

Once they meet up at his room, all of them seat awkwardly until Riddle lets out a sigh and glance at the dorm members.

"I know you're wondering why your here, and I'm just going to get straight to the point." Riddle sternly said as he darts his gaze at the A-Deuce duo making them flinched.

"You two should wise to not argue in public at the rose garden; especially when you're fighting over a certain ravenette." Riddle sternly implied shocking both Ace and Deuce.

"Hah!?" Ace flabbergasted.

"Wait, you knew...?!" Deuce asked.

"I did asked that, didn't I? I overheard your loud conversation far from the rose bushes." Riddle informed with a blunt tone.

"They do huh?" Trey mumbled with a hint of jealousy in his tone.

"Hehe. It's painfully obvious." Cater chuckled while masking his envy through his signature cheery smile, but Ace snorts and cross his arms.

"Yeah right! As if I had feelings for her." He rebuffed.

"Don't bluff. You even admit that you have fallen for Glory-san back in Riddle's office!" Deuce shouted and turns back to Ace.

"And you got mad at me for giving Glory-san a gift at the Main Street cuz you're jealous!" He chided. Ace grimace and whips his head back to the bluenette.

"I'm not jealous! How many times?!" He snapped.

"You said it, but from your face and tone says otherwise." Trey wisely commented.

"Wow. I wonder how that happened, I wonder?" Cater sarcastically asked.

"Matter of fact, I highly doubt that a girl would go out with Ace since he's a jerk from time to time." He remarked irking Ace and turns his head to the ginger.

"And who the hell would want a playboy that looks at his phone all the time as a boyfriend?" Ace curtly asked. His words froze the ginger as doubt slowly swirls in his mind. Cater gritted his teeth and opens his mouth to fire back until Riddle cuts in.

"Everyone quiet!" Riddle bellowed as he slams his fist to the desk flinching everyone in the room. Soon the dorm leader turns back and folds his arms.

"More importantly, we can't keep doing this..." He muttered while laying his hand on his temple. Trey grimaced and clenched his hands.

"Well you're right about that..." Trey stated.