Episode 3-14(3): The Magift Stadium

Meanwhile at Magift Stadium, Glory, Grim, and the Savanaclaw duo were strolling through the stadium where the gorgeous ravenette became Savanaclaw's biggest eye candy right away when the Savanaclaw members were ogling at Glory while practicing with their animal ears and tails peeking up and wagging like total horndogs.

"Damn, these guys are totally wagging their tails at ya Glory!" Grim whispers making her roll her eyes.

"What a shocker." She sarcastically replies not surprised by the attention she's getting. On the other hand, Leona and Ruggie are getting annoyed with the boys drooling over her beauty as the head dorm pulls Glory close to him when he shoots the boys with a glare and growls at them causing the boys flinch and turn back at their training out of fear.

Ruggie cackles softly at their dreaded reactions as they kept strolling as they act like a wild pack trio.

"Shishishi! Well well, looks like Leona-san's protective of his lioness." Ruggie teases.

"Says the one who was drooling over her outfit a minute ago." Leona snarks back.

"Oh come on. Ya gotta admit, Kitten has been getting lots of attention from day one and now here we are with Kitten walking by our side." Ruggie points out.

"Ya don't need to tell me that Ruggie. I get it. I'm just making sure those pervy punks do not do anything while she's staying with us." Leona bluntly stated. Glory huffs and tucks her strand to the left of her ear.

"Please Leona, I can handle myself here ya know." Glory reminds him.

"And let these punks mess you up in my turf. F#*k no." Leona retorts.

"Boi, I'm pro boxer, swordsman, and healer. I can knock out any punk within a split second with one single punch." Glory points out.

"And future Queen of Twisted Wonderland." Grim whispers making Glory froze before averting her eyes to the left her role was mentioned.

"...Right." Glory replies, but Leona pats her head.

"Oi, focus. You have training with Jack right now." Leona informs.

"Hm? Jack?" Glory mutters. While passing by the savanaclaw pack, Glory notices Jack doing some stretches where she smiled warmly and began running up to him flinching Leona.

"Oi don't run!" Leona shouts.

"Annnnnd off she goes." Ruggie dryly remarks making the lion sigh and pinches his temple.

"Great." He grumbles.

"Jack!!" Glory shouts as the tall wolf paused and turns his head with his eyes widen to see Glory in a savanaclaw outfit that Leona picked out for her with Grim clinging on to her shoulder with Leona and Ruggie following her from behind.

"W-Wildcat?" Jack stutters as he watches the perky ravenette jogging up to him.

"Morning Jack. Did you already start training?" Glory ask curiously as Jack averts his eyes while stroking the back of his neck.

"I just got out...." He mutters before turning back to Glory and Grim.

"But what are you guys doing here?" Jack ask curiously.

"Ruggie told me and Grim that we have to practice training with you guys." Glory told him.

"Ohh. You guys joining morning practice?" Jack ask placing his hands on his hips and Glory nods at him.

"We wanted to keep sleeping, but Ruggie dragged us here..." Grim complains.

"We have no choice Grim. Besides, I gotta work on my training since I was forbidden to meet with Merlin at the infirmary early morning, Leona placed you as my trainer for three days." Glory reassures.