Episode 3-36: Danger Lurks in the Near Future

At the other dimension, the carriage next to the gate of Old Corona as the horses stop galloping when the door opens revealing Rapunzel, her husband Eugene, and her best friend Cassandra, whom all got out of the carriage. Once they got out, they all saunter to the village as they all felt a sense of nostalgia while wandering the village.

"Man, it's been a long time since I've visit here." Cassandra admits.

"Right? This place is still peaceful as ever!" Rapunzel chirps with a grin and Pascal croaks with glee.

"Not wrong there. I'm wondering how that kid and his dad are doing these days ever since the Zhan Tiri incident? Hope they're doing good." Eugene assumes, but Rapunzel giggles and lightly judged her arm to his rib.

"I bet they're doing just fine Eugene." She reassures and Eugene grins softly.

"Well if it isn't Corona's crowned queen."

Soon the trio glance up to see Old Corona's leader as Rapunzel perks a bright smile.

"Quirin!" She chirps as she and her friends run to the elderly Quirin as the cheery queen hugs him before departing with a big smile.

"Hehehe. Nice to meet you again, your highness." He said as he turns to her husband.

"You too Eugene and...." Soon he widen his eyes to see Cassandra before he crept a warm smile.

"Welcome back, Cassandra. It's been awhile." Quirin greets her kindly with Cassandra grins sheepishly while stroking the back of her head.

"Heheh. It's nice to meet you too, Quirin. Is Varian around?" Cassandra ask curiously.

"He's-"

"Dad!"

Soon the trio peers behind Quirin as his son, Varian, sprints towards with his perky smile.

"Dad, I almost finished with-." His words soon cut off when he noticed Rapunzel and her friends and he perks a smile.

"Rapunzel! Cassie! Mr. Rider!!" Varian chirps as he hugs Rapunzel making her giggle.

"Hey Varian!!" Rapunzel grins as the energetic boy runs up to Eugene to give him a strong hug flinching him.

"Whoa there, buddy! Easy on the hugs!!" He winces as Varian releases him so he could breathe. Then he pulls Cassandra into a loving hug and glance up at his close friend.

"Welcome back, Cassie. I missed you." Varian expresses with a warm toothy grin. Touched, Cassandra grins back and reciprocates his embrace.

"Me too, Varian." She assures with a smile. As soon as they depart from embracing, Varian turns to Rapunzel.

"So how are things with the search? Did you found any clues about the two gems?" He ask curiously. Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra each other awkward looks causing both Varian and his father to be puzzled.

"Ummm guys?" Varian utters.

"Is something the matter, Rapunzel?" Quirin ask curiously as the trio glance back at the father and son duo with serious expressions.

"We just came back from Lord Demanitus's place and we know exactly where the two gems are." Rapunzel said causing them to get baffled.

"Oh?" Quirin tilts his head and cross his arms with an intrigued look.

"Where are they?" Varian ask curiously as Rapunzel bits her lower lip with an awkward look.

"Well...this is going to be weird to explain, but-."

"They're in the other dimension." Cassandra directly told them cutting her off as Varian and Quirin are left speechless when they heard about the current location of the two gems.