Episode 3-Epilogue(5): Encountering the Viper...

As they faced the vice dorm, Jamil approaches the panicked Scarabia student with a stoic look.

"Is there a reason why you're here?" Jamil ask calmly but there's a hint of venom from his tone that Glory noticed right away as she glance at Iman as he clench his fists with eyes filled with fear yet he's willing to stand before him.

"...It's nothing Jamil. I was just...just...."

"Iman."

Soon Jamil lays a hand on his shoulder where she witnessed him gripping his hand against his shoulder making Iman furrowing his brows as he leans his head close to his eyes.

"Let's talk about this back to our dorm, shall we?" Jamil politely insists.

"Snake whisper." He mutters into his ear causing Iman's eyes turned red as he lowers his guard and down obliges with a nod.

"We...shall..." He complies cueing the jaw drop from Grim.

"Eeh? What's happening?!" Grim shrieks.

"What the hell's going on?!?" Ace shouts with a shock look with Floyd tilting his head to Glory's with droopy eyes letting out a soft hum. Glory on the other hand, knew something was off about Jamil when she blinks her eyes to recognized that hypnotism from a movie she watched as a child.

That...looks like a hypnotism! Just like in Aladdin where Jafar hypnotizes the Sultan!

Glory thought as she and his friends watched Jamil turning the hypnotized Iman around and the vice dorm turns his head to the group.

"My apologies, we'll be right back." He assures with a polite smile, but as soon as he turns his head, both the viper and the sundrop exchange serious stares with considerable amount of friction between the two before he spun his head away with a small smirk and left with Iman.

"Ok...what the f#*k did I just witnessed?" Ace ask still dumbfounded by what just happened.

"Beats me, that guy just turned weird when Jamil said something in his ear." Grim points out.

"Mmmm..." Floyd hums carelessly looking like he doesn't care while cuddling Glory. On the other hand, Glory ponders about Jamil knowing something is off about him.

That viper has something underneath his pockets...whatever he's planning, Jamil is going to overblot in the near future and I'll make sure that I'll bring him back to the light...

Glory thought with grey orbs filled with determination to stop and saved Jamil from whatever terrible fate happens to him.

——————
Later at Old Corona, Rapunzel and her friends have arrived at his house where they wander through the lab.

"Alright everyone. We're here...again." Varian said as he lets out an awkward chuckle. Then he pulls out the completed time portal for the gang causing them to widen their eyes and awed by the finished invention.

"Varian this is perfect! Now we'll able to travel to the other world." Rapunzel chirps with Pascal croaking with glee.

"More importantly I'm quite curious on what this 'new user' of the sundrop flower and the Moonstone Opal looks like." Eugene tilts his head placing his hand under his chin with curiosity in his eyes.

"Same here! I hope she has the answers that we need. I really want to know what is she doing with those two gems." Rapunzel ponders.

"She will Raps, I'm hoping she does. Whoever this person is has know about those two gems she's holding right now and aware of us detecting the gems." Cassandra reminds them with Owl firmly bobbing his head in agreement.