Episode 4-2: Our Winter Holiday Starts!

"GLORY-CHAN WAIT UP!!" The all yelled while chasing them.

"Ugh! This is sucks!! Why do I get dragged into situations like this?!" Ace rants.

"Less talking, more running!!" Deuce shrills.

"Ok I have enough of this bullsh#t!" Glory shouts as she stops her tracks long with the boys whom they both glance at her with puzzled looks.

"Eeh? Glory why are you-."

"GLORY-CHAN!!!" The fan boys shrill as they run towards her, but what they didn't know is Glory pulls out her glove and extends her glowing left hand to the fan boys shocking them and her friends.

"Gah!!" Deuce and Grim shrieked to see her sundrop power emit through her left hand.

"Sh#t! Block your eyes damnit!!" Ace yelps as he, Deuce, and Grim cover their eyes from the bright impact they about to endured.

Elsewhere in the halls, Jamil is busy with errands for Scarabia until he heard a loud noise coming from the other side of the halls.

"BACK THE F*$K UP!!" Glory shouts as Jamil turns his head to the direction on where the noise is coming from until a bright shine of light burst through fromthe right side of the hall causing the fan boys to scream. The vice dorm blinks his eyes to recognizes her light power that he saw from the cafeteria weeks ago after she and Grim were transferred to Night Raven College.

~~~~~~
"Remember this dickless cads, because this girl that you just encountered was none only than Gloriane Corbett. Now scram!"

Glory seethes.

"S-Some power you have, Gothel's blood!"

"My pasta's getting soggy, so I'll let you off easy!"
~~~~~~

As he looks back, Jamil lays his hand under his chin pondering about her magic.

Her light power is definitely strong...

Jamil thought before letting out a soft chuckle and he turns back and walks off with a small smirk.

We'll meet again, Gloriane Corbett....

He ponders as his cunning plans for the mysterious ravenette is just the beginning.

Meanwhile at the halls, the fan boys are stunned by her light power and Glory spun to her friends.

"Move!" She shouts as Glory and her friends run to the Mirror Chamber now that the fan boys are blinded by her light power.
—————

Later at the Mirror Chamber, Glory and her friends are panting heavily from fleeing from the hectic and crazy Glory-chan fan boys.

"Ughh thank god, we've finally got away from those damn idiots..." Ace gasps while panting heavily.

"You can say that again...." Glory mutters while panting.

"Guuuhhhh....That was one brutal blast you did there..." Grim pants while clinging on to Glory's shoulder.

"I have no choice, they won't stop following us." Glory reassures.

"At least no one saw you blast light on them..." Deuce points out before he lets out a sigh and all of them stood up from panting so hard where the male students are muttering and chittering away in the Mirror Chamber.