Episode 2-17: Discerned Criminal

While strolling in the halls, everyone was walking on eggshells while facing the presence of Riddle and Glory. Two of the most infamous people in the planet due to Riddle's reputation of being the Crimson Tyrant from Heartslabyul and Glory's reputation of being the reincarnation of Mother Gothel that claims to be the next Gothel.

"Psst it's Riddle and Glory!" A Pomefiore student mutters.

"Yikes! Who knew that Heartslabyul's Crimson Tyrant would associate with Gothel's blood?" Another Pomefiore student whispers.

"Well that would makes sense since Gloriane did snap at Riddle back in turn cafeteria the other day." An Octavinelle student mutters.

"Ya think? Who knew a girl like her would stand up to Heartslabyul's Head Dorm?" The Scarabia student whispers.

"But I heard he and Glory are good terms now. Besides, they actually look like a cute couple." A Heartslabyul student assures.

"Damn right! These two are a match made in heaven!" Another Heartslabyul student squeals.

"Yeah, I think it would be cute if they go on a date!" A third Heartslabyul student agrees as everyone from Heartslabyul kept whispering about Riddle and Glory being a potential couple while everyone else from different dorms are keeping their distance from them. Their whispers causes Riddle, Cater, Grim, and Glory to sweat drop.

"Welp rumors are spreading fast." Cater chuckles awkwardly.

"Too much if you mean." Grim remarks while clinging on to Glory's shoulder.

"Yet they're misinterpreting things about us..." Glory mumbles with an irked look.

And I thought being transported into Twisted Wonderland where people in this school deemed me as Mother Gothel's blood is bad, but this is just ridiculous.

Glory thought while strolling their way ignoring the rumors.

"Ignore them Bunny, they're nothing but petty rumors." Riddle reassures.

"Not as petty as your jealousy." Grim mumbles, but Riddle heard his snide remark like a bell and shifts his silver eyes gleaming with a menace that screams 'I will have your head'.

"What?" Riddle snarls sternly with a serious expression causing him to flinch and avert his head.

"Eep! Never mind!" He shrieks as Riddle let's out a huff and shifts back to the halls. Cater then leans to Grim's ear.

"You're not wrong about that." Cater whispers as Grim snickers softly and nods while smirking. Glory stares a Riddle a bit where she look back at the Main Street where Riddle was telling Rook to leave and from what he said to her a minute ago. Soon she lets out a soft giggle from reminiscing back and covers her mouth to suppress her giggle.

"Something funny?" Riddle ask while strolling. Glory averts her eyes while grinning.

"Well...I don't want this to came out rude." She sheepishly said.

"Nonsense. Whatever it is on your mind, I won't be offended and I'm willing to understand." He reassures. Glory twirls her lock of black hair while smiling sheepishly.

"Well...it's just..I find it really flattering that you act defensive when Rook flirts with me. It's actually quite cute yet very sweet of you do." She admits causing Riddle's face to flush and Glory can hear Cater and Grim wheezing from behind. Riddle shakes his head and regains his composure.

"...That's because I was trying to protect you. Just how a dorm leader should do and it's my job to ensure your safety." Riddle reassures making her smile sweetly.