Episode 2-Epilogue(2): Glory and The Huntsman

***Glory's outfit^***

Meanwhile at the Botanical garden, Glory and Trey were strolling through the garden when Glory is in awe to see herself back in the garden again where she starts taking pictures of beautiful plants and trees from different locations.

"OMG, there's so many plants to take pictures with! Ugh all of them are so gorgeous!" Glory glees while snapping pics of different plants and trees. Trey chuckles.

"You sure love taking pictures." Trey compliments making Glory giggle and turns to him.

"I do. I love photography! It's always been my passion. I love the concept of capturing the powerful medium and communications that offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution. That's the real beauty of photography." Glory chirps.

"Eeehhh I don't get the point of photography. It's basically you take a camera and just take picture." Grim remarks while clinging on to her shoulders, but Trey chuckles and smiles.

"I think it's cool. It's nice to be passionate to something you like. No wonder why Cater recommends you to join the photography club." Trey compliments.

"Thanks Trey." Glory giggles.

"Hey, isn't that the strawberries?" Grim ask pointing his finger as they both look at Grim's direction to see an abundant bushes of strawberries much to their elation.

"Aah yeah. That's the one." Trey replies with a grin.

"Holy moly! They're so many!" Glory chirps with her eyes sparkling at the sight of the strawberry bushes.

"I wanna eat them all!" Grim chimes while drooling with Trey chuckling and grinning at their cheery expressions.

"Shall we get harvesting?" He ask curiously.

"Sure!" Glory perks up.

"Hell yeah! Let's collect all these strawberries!" Grim cheers.

"I'll go to the left, you guys can collect them to the right. Deal?" Trey ask curiously and both nod.

"Deal!" They both replied.

"Great. I'll be over here if you needed me." Trey informs.

"Kay. Thanks Trey! Come on Grim let's grab some strawberries." Glory said.

"Yeah, I can't wait to get a hand on these." Grim chirps.

"But don't eat anything off the ground while you're at it. Got it?" Glory reminds.

"Yes mom. I get it." Grim sarcastically replies rolling his eyes with Trey chuckling. Soon he slightly tilts his head giving Glory a loving smile, but didn't expect to say this.

"...Things would be great if you choose to stay in our dorm." He mutters which shocks him and Glory spins her head with a puzzled look.

"What was that?" Glory ask curiously making him blink twice and shake his head before letting out a chuckle.

"Hehehe. Nothing. It's nothing at all. Just be sure not to go far alright?" Trey informs them while smiling sheepishly. Glory curls her brows skeptically though she didn't want to pressure him so she decided to let that slide and smiled a bit.

"We won't...See ya Trey." Glory said with a warm smile as she and Grim went to the right side of the strawberry garden. Once they're gone, Trey pinches his forehead shaking his head for blurring out like that.

What were you thinking Trey? You can't do this to Riddle. He's your childhood friend. Besides, Gloriane-san had a bad breakup with her ex. No way, I can't do this when she's in a state like this.