Episode 3-8: The Leech Twins

While facing the twins, things have gone bad to worst for Glory and the gang when they faced their main adversaries.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again Angelfish." Jade greets her politely but his smile is more beguiling. Then Floyd leans over and lays his arm to his cheek tilting his head to the left staring at her with his heterochromia eyes filled with admiration.

"Heya Lionfish. You looked so bummed out. If there's something bothering you...."

Floyd then goes over and wraps an arm around her shoulder.

"I'm always here to listen.~" Floyd whispers grimacing Glory deeply as she kept her composure and plasters a side smile. Not wanting to be rude to the eel, she gingerly grabs his hand and shoves his arm away from her while smiling coyly at him.

"Well considering the fact that YOU guys are responsible for tricking everybody who made a deal with your dorm leader, I have the right to complain about the issue." Glory directly pointed out with a coy smile.

"Eeeeh? That's part of our job." Floyd pouted before smiling eerily.

"Besides, it's fun to squeeze those guppies who didn't follow the contract~." Floyd retorted.

"Indeed. If anyone is to blame for consequences they faced, it would be our clients." Jade chimed with an ominous smile.

"Which means..." Soon, Floyd extends his long arms and wraps them around her waist as he brought her close to his waist.

"EVERYONE WHO DISOBEY AZUL, SHALL RECEIVE A TIGHT SQUEEZE FROM ME~!!" Floyd merrily sang but with a scarier tone as he wraps his arms tighter that causes Glory winced a little from the unpredictable eel's stronger grip that made her ribs cracked.

Ugh! God, this definitely brings back ole memories alright! Holy sh#t! What is their workout routines? Cuz this guy's strong AF!!

Glory thought as Jack grabs her wrist and pulls her closer to him as the wolf lets out a low growl at the shameless eel.

"Oi! Back off, asshole!!" Jack barks while holding her protectively.

"Aah~. Did I pissed your guardian?" He joked while smiling eerily, ticking the wolf off.

"I'm not her guardian. I just don't like how you're treating her!!" Jack retorts.

"Eeh? Are your jealous~?" Floyd teased slightly tilting his head, causing him to get flustered.

"Huh? No! This has nothing to do with this!" Jack growls while blushing causing Floyd to cackle at the wolf's reaction.

"Floyd. Stop it. We didn't came here to taunt them." Jade advises him, but with an amused smile before the composed twin turns his head to the group.

"Moreover, you three appear to be exceedingly troubled about something..." Jade assumes laying his hand under his chin acting curious, but his smile says it otherwise.

"Yeah, there is a certain someone working us to the bone." Ace spat.

"Ah ha, the contract breaking anemones are saying something. You don't have the right to complain. Shut up." Floyd seethes with a menacing tone with eyes that strikes fear to the eyes causing Grim to flinch and hide behind Deuce.

"Eeeeek...I'm gonna get squeezed again." Grim whimpers while shuddering behind Deuce.

"The one I'm talking to is not any of these anemones, but, rather, you. The reincarnation of Mother Gothel and prefect of the Ramshackle dorm, Gloriane Corbett." Jade informs with a no-good smile making Glory looked deadpanned before smiling sardonically.