Episode 4-Epilogue(8): Their Rivalry Unfolds...(part 3)

Things are typical in Octavinelle dorm. Octavinelle students are bustling place to place, some of them are doing kitchen duty. Nothing special happening.

While everyone is doing the same ole routine, Azul is sitting in his office writing down paperwork as always until a knock came from the door. The octopus darts his pale blue eyes at the door.

"Come in." He said as the door opens to reveal the composed eel carrying a tray of tea.

"Good afternoon, Azul." He greeted him as the eel sauntered to the octopus.

"How are the employees doing? Any trouble?" He asks curiously.

"Certainly not, everyone is working as usual. The other employees are setting up table wares on each and every table for tonight." Jade explains and Azul nods before taking a cup of tea and drank it. Then he placed it on his desk and pushed his glasses up.

"Yesterday was exhausting." He sighs.

"I'm not surprised when Jamil was the mastermind behind the sabotage. Not to mention his status as a servant caused him to overblot. No wonder why Jamil dislikes Kalim." Azul perks a smirk.

"Though I must admit. He's quite amusing to see his true self despite his bland nature. Even more amusing to see him reject my offer." He chuckled.

"You certainly aren't giving up, don't you?" Jade asks with a sneaky smile.

"Maybe so. I certainly won't be surprised to see him crawling to my dorm. He might be useful in our dorm after all." He assumed with a smirk.

"I highly doubt that would happen considering the fact that you're a conniving and deceitful mastermind." Jade snarks with a smirk. Azul rolled his eyes.

"Please. You're just as bad as me and Floyd. You tend to mask your true self behind that gentleman facade of yours..." Soon, Azul glanced at Jade with cold blue eyes.

"That is until you met Glofish." Azul pointed out. Jade wasn't fazed and kept his smile on tact.

"Oya. You really think so?" Jade asks with a smile, but his eyes said something else. Azul's eyes narrowed as he stared at him coldly.

"I know so. You and Floyd have been acting odd ever since you arrived back from the Coral Sea the other day. Not to mention that you'd been touchy towards her at Crowley's office before showing Rapunzel and her friends around campus." He listed out as he shoot him with frigid blue eyes.

"How long are you going to keep this up?" He asks curiously.

"We know each other since middle school and I know what kind of person you exactly are, so fess up. What exactly happened between you and Jade?" Azul directly confronted the eel. Jade reminisced about the memory when Glory healed him after accidentally injuring him at the coral sea. Then he remembers Glory dancing with Floyd, Kalim, and Jamil at the oasis and the gift that he opened yesterday after they got back from Scarabia.

He blushed a little before responding back to the dorm leader.

"Nothing particularly, Azul. I was just doing what a vice dorm leader does." Jade lied acting well-mannered and composed, but the octopus wasn't falling for his lie as he squinted his eyes staring at him skeptically.

"Is that so?" He asks dryly as the octopus stares at him like he's seeing through his white lies.

"Like the time when you and Floyd lied to me about her moonstone power that she possessed? Or wasn't something else you didn't tell me?" He assumes. Jade stared at him for a minute, thinking about his promise with Glory and confrontation with Azul at the Octavinelle lounge. Couldn't keep his promise any longer, Jade adjusted his fedora.