Episode 1-5: First Classes in Heartslabyul

Once we arrive at Potions class, I become struck with awe when I'm surrounded with Caldrons, medicines, herbs, potions, and so many more to count. It's like I stepped into a witch's lab.

Soon we all heard the door open to see a grown handsome man with hair that is parted at the side, with the longer section colored white and the shorter section black. He has narrow grey eyes and wears silver studs in his ears. Beneath a thick, black-and-white furry coat, he wears a tuxedo that consists a black dress shirt, red tie, and black-and-white vest. He also wears red gloves. His looks reminds me of Cruella De Vil from the 101 Dalmatians movie that I watched as a kid and I also notice that he has several tail-like appendages hanging from the bottom of his coat. And....is that a cigarette holder with a red collar attached to the end of it?

Okaaaaay weird, but hey I guess it suits his personality.

"So you all are the fresh faces in my homeroom? Hmmm, there are some rare hair colors in the bunch, not bad. Make sure to take care of it daily." He advises and soon whips his head to me as he squints his eyes at me before turning back to the students.

"My name is Divus Crewel. You may feel free to call me Master Crewel." Crewel informs.

"Now take your seats because class will begin, starting first for the basics. I will beat the names and appearances of 100 types of medicine and poison into your little brains. We'll cover fungi later." He explains.

Welp, that's a lot of medicines and poisons....

I thought while listening to his lecture.

"Now memorized these, so you don't go around getting poisoned by random things you eat off the ground. Dogs will eat whatever is lying around. Your training will be strict and I better not see any red marks on your tests." He instructed making me tilt my head.

Damn, I have to memorize 100 types of these during my time here? Jeez, I was expecting a lot of math and science involved, but damn I was wrong. Welp, that's fine with me. Besides, I have a good memory, so this won't be half bad.

I thought while focusing on Crewel's lecture.

"I see. ....By the way, what's a 'fungi'?" Deuce asks.

"Blegh, I'm no good at memorization." Ace sighs.

"All that matters for grass is whether or not it tastes good?" Grim asks making me sweat drop.

Has Grim ever tasted grass before?

I pondered, but I felt someone gazing at me when I spun my head to see the students flinched and lower their heads at their desks looking like they had just seen a ghost. Unamused, I just let out a sigh.

This is going to be exhausting for me....

I thought looking unimpressed by their reactions since I look like "Mother Gothel".

The next hour later, we head straight to our second period which is history. From what I've seen, our history teacher looks like a male version of Lady Tremaine from Cinderella and he is holding a cat. Cute.

"I'm Trein and I'm in charge of your history lessons. This is my familiar, Lucius." He introduces.

"You will learn about the history of magic that has brought prosperity to the world." Trein explains. Then Lucius lets out a low meow.

"Participation in class will affect your grade, not just reports. I will not forgive sleeping in class." He informs.

Well I do love literature and writing, so I think I have the upper vantage in this class.