Episode 1-21: The Duel

Later at the back of the library....

"Ne, ne, Jade, did you see what I just see?" The young man bluish-green hair whispers to his twin, who has a longer, darker strand on his right and heterochromia eyes where his right eye is yellow, while his left eye is olive.

"Yes Floyd, it seems like Angelfish has been hiding a secret." His twin brother, Jade, said lightly tilting his head with an intriguing smile, who has the same hair color as his twin except his strand framing on his left side and his heterochromia eyes are mixed where his left eye is yellow, while his right eye is olive.

"Shall we ambush her?" Floyd asks curiously.

"Not just yet Floyd, first we need to gain evidence. Once we done that, then we'll inform Azul about this." He suggests with eyes gleam with mischief.

"Hehehe I can't wait! Just seeing Lionfish gets me excited! Aaah, I could feel the tension rising up now!" He cackles softly.

"Calm yourself Floyd, besides Azul has other plans to focus on and he'll definitely like this once we gain enough evidence. Once we're done, we'll have our chance to capture our little siren." Jade advises.

"Hai~." Floyd complies with a wide grin.

Afterwards they both chuckle softly with a menacing undertone underneath their mysterious and gentleman-like exterior.

————————
Right after school ends, Glory and her friends head back to the Ramshackle Dorm when they all came across with an unexpected event...

"Eh? What this?" Deuce asks as he pulls off the paper that was stick to the door.

"Give me that." Ace snatches the paper from Deuce and widen his eyes when he realize it's a letter from Glory.

"Oi prefect, it's for you." Ace said as Glory grabs the letter and recognize that apple crest stamp from anywhere. It's from Pomefiore!

To: Gloriane Corbett

I wonder who could this be?

Glory thought as she grabs the door handle.

"Let's get inside." Glory told them and both of them nod. Once they went inside, Ace and Deuce were already in bed while Glory changed her outfit to her pjs and Grim fell asleep. Glory was sitting in her seat opening the letter and read it.

Dear Gloriane Corbett,

A glorious name from a glorious woman. Words can't describe how much I adore vous. The first time we met, my heart flutters. It's like I'd met a beautiful nymph roaming around the garden before my green eyes. People say that you're going to be the next Mother Gothel, but for me, I see you as the opposite. All I see is a magnifique femme with so much passion with photography, a beautiful smile, as well as pure beauty. Your enthralling raven hair, your alluring grey eyes, your luscious red lips, your blissful voice, your flush cheeks, your adorable laugh. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about you and when I witnessed you strutting through those halls with your new look and outfit like a striking goddess, I felt butterflies fluttering in my chest for the first time. It's strange though, I never felt so much admiration towards someone so mysterious...yet so beautiful. It bewitches me.

Is this some enchantment spell you cast me? Is this what it's like to have a Cupid's arrow shot through the heart? Because you got this hunter fallen for you. While we do little to none about each other, I wish we could meet again, but unfortunately, my duties as Pomefiore's vice leader prevents me from doing so. Oh Magnifique, ma petite cherie, you have caught the eyes of the Queen's royal huntsman. You have captivated me so, is all I have to say. The next time our eyes meet, I don't plan on letting you out of my sight. For I, Rook Hunt, am a huntman. A huntsman that will capture your heart, soul, and body.